8)AUTHOR (21+)

(Note: This chapter contains-
smut so read at your own risk.)

"Fourth I- Can I kiss you again?"

Fourth didn't answer Gemini but his body was getting warmer from the inside he could feel it. He felt Gemini's face closing in but as soon as their lips were about to touch, "Don't." Fourth spoke up. Gemini didn't move. Their hot breaths, hand in hand, the moment got heated up real fast.

"We should get out of here. I'll drop you off." Fourth said letting go of Gemini.

Gemini didn't talk for the rest of the ride. He didn't even look at Fourth and just kept quiet. After reaching home, Gemini was about to head to his room when Fourth said, "There's a club near here on the downtown side. Club Pentagon.You can go there nobody will recognize you. I'll come back here after 2 days to check up on you. And..." Fourth hesitated for a second.

"And?" Gemini asked.

"... nothing- goodnight Gemini." Fourth walked out. Gemini didn't know why he was feeling this way but he had a strange pain in his heart. His eyes were tearing up suddenly. He walked towards his room without looking at Fourth and locked the door.

--

The warm rays of the sun pierced Gemini's eyes and warmed him. He opened his eyes feeling good which disappeared as soon as last night came rushing to him.

Chase. Fourth. Kiss.

He walked out of his room and looked around but there was no sign of what happened last night. Specifically, no sign of Fourth. He would be lying if he said he wasn't a little disappointed.

Later on he did his daily chores to keep his mind off of things but it didn't help. Eventually the entire day passed. He sat in the living room with the TV on and popcorns infront of him. He loved watching series and movies. He wasn't regretting his decision of being cooped up here because in normal days, he would be so busy and tired.

It was around 1AM when he heard the doorbell. "What the hell? Whose here this late at night?" He said to himself. He got up from the couch and opened the door only to get surprised by Fourth.

"Fourth? What're you doing here this late? Is everything okay?" Gemini asked concerned.

"Mmm~ Gemini…" Fourth mumbled before getting inside the house.

Gemini couldn't help but flinch at the strong smell of alcohol that was coming from Fourth.
"Fourth did you...did you drink?"

"What- ofcourse not...hehe why would…yeah…" Fourth said heading towards the stairs before stumbling on them.

Gemini reached to Fourth in two long strides and held him up.
"You're definitely drunk. Wow I can't believe you're a doctor and you don't even know how to take care of yourself." He said while helping Fourth go up the stairs.

"Don't- don't lecture me-" Fourth said pouting.

"Okay okay sorry." Gemini said laying Fourth on his bed, "Here...this is your room. I will…uh, go now"

Gemini was about to get up when Fourth pulled him by his collar which made Gemini fall on top of Fourth.

"Can you…don't…don't go…" Fourth breathed.

"Fourth you're drunk. You don't even know what you're saying." As much as it pained Gemini to resist, he knew it was the best decision if he didn't want Fourth regretting later.

"I'm…please gem~ I need you…" Fourth's breathing was getting heavier.

Gemini froze for a second. Gem? Did he just call me Gem?

"Gem please~" Fourth pleaded.

Gemini was already on edge after seeing Fourth like this. Messy dark hair, half unbuttoned shirt, faded pink cheeks, eyes begging him to claim him. Gemini felt himself getting hard and his insides warming up.

It took all his willpower when he said, "I…don't think we should Fourth. I don't want you regretting anything."

"I won't regret anything gem...I need you." Fourth begged again and again. He let go of Gemini's collar And started unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. In a matter of seconds Fourth was on the bed with bare chest.

Gemini knew that one touch could combust into flames that'll bring both of them to their ruins. So he stood up and started to walk away.

That was until fourth made a sound, "mm..gem.." Gemini looked back and saw Fourth.

🔞

"Fuck it-" The lust took over and he walked back to the bed in two long strides and kissed the man that was laying on the bed.

Gemini slowly got on top Fourth, completely taking off Fourth's shirt. Fourth wrapped his arms around Gemini's neck while Gemini held the back of Fourth's head while kissing him firmly.

It was a soft, slow and lingering kiss at first. But slowly things started to heated up and the kiss turned deep and rough. When Fourth parted his lips a bit, inviting Gemini , he immediately accepted and entered his hot tongue in Fourth's mouth. The moment was rough and warm. Touching each other, kissing with tongues.

Soon after Gemini started to take off Fourth's jeans and later took off his boxers. And there it was, one of Gemini's darkest fantasies, fourth under him, completely naked, panting hot breaths while begging him. Gemini took off his own clothes too and started to kiss Fourth again.

He went to kiss Fourth's earlobe which earned him a small moan from Fourth. "Hmh...mmhm"

"So this is your sensitive spot?" He said before biting it.

"aah…g-gem!" Fourth was panting loud.

Gemini kissed fourth while tracing down his neck...shoulder...nipples. Fourth winced when Gemini kissed his nipple. By the moments they got hotter and rougher. Gemini sucked and bit the nipple while pinching the other one with his fingers. Fourth's head jerked up and his moans filled the room.

Gemini then started tracing his body with his lips. Stomach…lower abdomen…and finally…Gemini's body was working against his will right now. Gemini looked up at fourth the last time before splitting his legs apart and pushing two fingers inside him. Fourth screamed at the sudden shock.

"Ngngh~aah- aah…gem…." Fourth was struggling to speak while Gemini took full pleasure. His two fingers thrusting in and out of Fourth while he other hand stroked Fourth's dick.

Fourth came and his body because boneless. He was a living mess and Gemini was enjoying this sight. But Gemini wasn't satisfied yet. He got on top of Fourth, opened this legs wide and lingered around his hole.

"G-Gemini…this is my…my first time..."

"Don't worry I'll make sure it's your best first and last time."

Fourth became hard again.

"You're hard again darling? Hah…you seem to not get enough of me-" Gemini put his dick inside Fourth in one thrust. Fourth's back arched and he screamed in pain and pleasure.

"GEM A-AH-AHH- PLEA-PLEASE…FASTER- NGHH AHH!-" the moans turned into screams as Gemini thrusted faster and harder each time. They both came later.

Gemini collapsed beside Fourth. Fourth turned around and hugged Gemini which he gladly took in and hugged Fourth back. They both went to sleep in less than 1 minute.

--

HELLO PEOPLE- This was my first time ever writing a smut scene like I don't even know what I wrote but hope it's alright🧚‍♂️

ANYWAYS ALRIGHT EVERYONE I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS. SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

JUB JUB🤞‼️