5)GEMINI/FOURTH

As soon as we reached the house, I already fell in love with it.

A two-storied white bricked house covered in green. The cement pavement leading to the front door. The outside look of the house was mesmerizing.

As soon as we got in I was even more surprised. Brown and white furnished, cozy and warm, we reached that place in the afternoon so they're were sun rays entering the house giving it a final touch of aesthetic. It was perfect.

"Fourth...this is beautiful." I couldn't help but say this.

"Yeah I know. Now get comfortable because you're gonna stay alone." Fourth said opening some of the closed curtains.

I froze in shock. What the fuck does he mean alone- "Wait what do you mean alone-"

"I'm obviously not gonna stay here with you. I have to go work. Not everyone was borned rich." Fourth said teasingly but I was losing my shit here-

"WAIT NO CAN YOU LIKE STAY HERE?? ATLEAST THE NIGHT?" I said hoping to convince him.

"No. It's really far from the hospital and I have better things to do." Fourth said turning to me. "And what are you? A child? I'm sure you can stay alone."

"No that- that's not it..." I was starting to get scared "it's just-"

"Gemini- you'll be fine. This house is safe and nobody knows about this place. Just turn off your location and don't tell anyone where you are, not even your manager." Fourth said going to the front door "There's food in the cabinets and fridge, toiletries in the the sink cabinet. Use any room downstairs. Just don't go to my room or touch my things. If you need anything just call me."

Fourth got out of the house while I just stood there. Before panic creeped into my mind, I shaked it off. I haven't stayed alone since that night. And this is the first time in 4 years I'm gonna sleep alone. I did sleep alone in my room but not in the house. My people were always in the surrounding me. But now....

I shivered. Was the air conditioner on? Without over-thinking anymore I went to the bathroom took a shower and went to bed.

I shut my eyes closed and passed out before I knew.

FOURTH

Why was he insisting me to stay? Is he scared of the dark or something? He should be asleep by now. Why didn't he text me yet- wait Fourth why would he text you- you're not even-

I shook my head trying to get out of the loop of questions in my mind. No, he's gonna be fine.

--

I was having the perfect sleep of my life after 2 weeks when it got interrupted by my phone ringing. And when I saw the name I was already pissed and was about to throw hands. "Gemini"

"What do you want?" I said still half sleepy.

"Hello to you too."

"Gemini you're calling me at...5AM??" suddenly my heart did something I wasn't so sure of. "Are you okay?" I was already out of bed standing.

"Fourth- calm down. I'm fine but I... I can't find the toilet paper in the cabinet and-"

"You called me. At 5AM. To ask. WHERE THE FUCKING TOILET PAPER IS?" I was about to lose my shit.

"NO- I mean..yes- like-"

I was too overwhelmed by his stupidity that I had to cut the call to calm myself down or he would've died in my hands.

--

*3 weeks later*

It's been 3 weeks Gemini last called me for toilet paper. I was starting to get a bit worried. But I didn't let those thoughts get to me. The past week was hectic at the hospital so I didn't have the time to over-think about this. Today was my last shift and after that I got a 1 month leave for a much needed vacation.

It was around 10PM and I was home in my simple white tee and black sweatpants, when I finally got a call from Gemini. I'm sure he ran out of food or groceries or something. But it was also a bit too late for him to call me and ask those, although I wasn't surprised if he were to because after all..it's Gemini. So I picked up the call.

"Hey what's up? Did you run out of food?"

There wasn't any answer.

"Hello? Gemini?"

Still no answer. My stomach turned uncomfortably.

"GEMINI ARE YOU OKAY?" I said louder than I intended.

"F-fourth...they- they are gonna get me... Fourth- I am scared.." Gemini said, his voice hoarse which made it obvious he's crying. Oh god is he having a panic attack?

--

Gemini my bro is dying. BUT WE'RE GETTING IN THE DRAMA. AND MY FOURTH IS ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS. SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

JUB JUB🤞‼️