𝟐

Did proof read/ short chapter

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐌. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲

I had woken up early to go the gym. For some reason, all I could think about was Kierra.  I still hadn't put her phone number to use. I really didn't know what to start with. It wasn't as easy as a simple "hey" or "I miss you".  Leaving the gym, I stopped to get me some breakfast. Going through the drive through, I noticed at familiar car. When she looked up, it was Kierra. Perfect I thought. The worker on the speaker got done taking my order and I told them I would pay for the food of the person behind me.

Driving off, I made my way home

𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐕. 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝

When I went to pay for my food, I was informed that the person in front of me paid for it. I didn't recognize the car they were driving and whoever it was drove like nascar driver. I was bummed I didn't know who it was because I could've missed a blessing. I chuckled at that thought. My phone rung and I was my mom. Answering it, I spoke.

"Hey mama"

"Hey Ki, my grand baby wants to stay with her nana another night" She said.

"Its because you and daddy spoil her so much" I laughed.

"So we can..got ya! And go to Ms Campbell house, she has something she needs to give me something. I love you and be safe"

"You and Ms Campbell always giving each other stuff. I love you too mama." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

Making my why to Ms Campbell's house, I thought about if Erica was there. I noticed that she hasn't bothered texting me but I can't blame her. To be fair, I hurt her but whenever we got the chance to talk I will definitely take full accountability.

I parked my car in the driveway and got out knocking on the door. I stood there for a few seconds before someone came.

"Kierra, what are you doing here?" Erica asked.

"Hi Erica, uh is your mom here?" I replied.

"No, she's out at the moment. Is there something I can help you with?"

"My mom said she had something to give her so she sent me to pick it up"

"Oh yea, come in. It was some perfume, you know they still buy that stuff from them TV things" she chuckled. I returned a giggle. I followed Erica into the living space and she handed me a gift bag.

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow." I stated.

"Anytime and see ya" she smiled. I flashed a quick smile back and lead myself out the front door. Part of me wanted to sit and talk with her but I can't force her to. Maybe I'm trying too hard to rekindle a friendship that I ruined..?

Just a little filler 🌝🌝!