𝟔

Didn't proof read!

unknown

"I need Erica! I need Erica!" The girl shouted as she banged her head against the door.

"Why did she leave me?!"

"I have to go to Detroit and get her!"

—————————————————————————

Kierra V Sheard.
The Next Morning

Waking up, I got a huge whiff of the food cooking downstairs. It was nobody but Janet throwing down like that. I was still cuddled under Erica noticing the bright red marks I left on her neck. I don't even recall doing that but it was obvious that the liquor got to us. Feeling her move, I looked up at her and opened her eyes. It was a comfortable silence as we stared at each other.

"Good morning mama." Erica spoke and kissed my forehead causing me to smile.

"Good morning love."

"I assume that's Jan cooking like somebody's momma"

"Yep and I'm getting hungry so let's go." I tried getting up but Erica had a mean grip on me.
"Erica, babe let me get up" I laughed.

"No."

"Ok fine, 5 more minutes." I got comfortable and tuned on the tv. We laughed here and there watching "Martin".

—————————————————————————

Erica M. Campbell

I could stay in bed with Kierra for hours and be satisfied. We unfortunately did get up so we could do our morning routines and eat. Walking down stairs, we could hear Shamika yelling at Ivan, Goo Goo and Tina being messy, and Janet over the stove with Toni following behind her like a lost puppy.

"Well good morning to you love bugs" Tina greeted us. We said our good mornings to everybody and I said next to my sisters while Ki went over to Shamika.

"I hope that wasn't y'all at 4 am moaning and stuff." Goo said

"Now y'all know that was Janet and Toni. Plus me and Kierra aren't even together, yet." I replied causing my sister to look at each other with a knowing look. I giggled at their reactions and we continued to have a conversation on everybody and their momma.

Once Janet was done cooking, we gathered in Kierra's dining room and ate. My phone kept going off and it was my client Amber. I try to fit her in my schedule almost everyday just because I know what she's been through. I do have to admit, she can be very clingy towards me.

"Excuse me guys." I said pulling away from the table gaining a weird look from Kierra.

Answering the phone, I heard small sniffles.

"Hey Amber. You ok?"

"Erica, I-I just need to hear y-your  voice." She spoke.

"Can we talk around five this evening? I have other clients Amber remember?" I made sure not to come off too harsh.

"NO!" She yelled through her tears. I removed the phone from my ear.