𝟓

Didn't proofread

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐌. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲

I blinked my eyes hearing Kierra talk to someone on the phone.

"Why you wanna come around now Jordan? Khloé doesn't need you" she spoke above a whisper.

"You didn't even want her to begin with!" Kierra got of bed and walked out the room. I figured out who it was pretty quickly. I got out the bed and made it up then went to handle my morning routine. Khloé came in the bathroom running up to me.

"Erica! Mommy is upset" she had little tears in her eyes. I bent down and dried them.

"It's ok pooh, im gonna go see what's wrong. Go get the phone and call your nana" she nodded her head and ran to her room. Walking down stairs I heard Kierra cursing like hell.

"Bring a bitch to my house and watch I beat her ass and yours Jordan!" She shouted.

"Ki, baby" walking up to her I got the phone from her hands and hung it up.

"Give me back my phone Erica" she tried snatching it back.

"Not until you calm down and tell me what's wrong. You're scaring Khlo." We walked into the kitchen and I managed to sit her on the counter.

"I'm listening mama" I said grabbing her fidgeting hands.

"Khloé sperm donor wants to see her. He hasn't seen her at all. I tried reaching out the first year but he blocked me several times. I just don't want him around my baby."

"Well if you're not comfortable then don't let him see her. But maybe you can at least try?" I rubbed her thighs.

"No, I don't want all them girls he got around my child. He still sells drugs and is gang involved. Hell no!"

"Ok I understand baby, just calm down. Now give me a kiss." That got a smile out of her. She leaned forward and grabbed my face, placing a few pecks on my lips.

"Now how did your lil muscles manage to get me on this counter?" She chuckled

"Stop playing with Valencia" I rolled my eyes. She got down from the counter laughing.

—————————————————————————

I didn't want to leave but I didn't have any clothes. I promised I would come back tonight for our get together with our friends. I walked in  the house and hurried upstairs to take a shower. Once I was done, Toni called me.

"Wassup Toni"

"Yo E, how was your little chat with your girl?" She laughed and I heard Janet hit her.

"That's right Janet. But it was great. Y'all still going over there tonight?"

"Hell yea, ready to whoop y'all ass in uno!"

"Yea right, Shamika is bringing a friend so it will be even"

"I hope she's cool but um I got some business to handle, see ya E." Her and Janet were some of the freakiest people ever. I laughed going down stairs to my mom's bedroom.