♡8

Kriti's POV~

Kriti's POV~

I closed my eyes getting embarrassed...
A very bad idea it was, I opened my one eye and peeped to see if he was gone and to my good surprise I saw none.
Getting a great relief I opened my eyes and got up from the chair and sighed. I looked outside and there was nobody...seeing that a smile crept on my face.

I wish I never see him again after this embarrassing moment.
I turned backwards to go back in
but I bumped into a wall maybe??
I looked up to see no one other than the same guy I met in the club.
No wayy!!!
Mera to moye moye hogya.

I took steps back still not believing what is happening, and he looked at me and spoke...
"What are you doing here?"
I asked him the same question with a touch of awkwardness in my tone.
"What are youu doing here??"
Is he the boss??
No he can't be the boss! Aayansh Malhotra ladkiya thodi na cheddta hoga.
He may be an employee, But How did he even get a job here?

Anyways, I questioned him.
"Don't you have the slightest manners to knock before entering your boss's cabin??"

He gave a thin smile hearing me and replied "I am the BOSS here, I am Aayansh Malhotra" and emphasized the BOSS word clearly.

He is the boss?? Not at all possible.
Is he kidding?? Definitely he is.
I again questioned him, sarcasm dripping in my words "By any chance do you think you look like him??
Aayansh Malhotra ki spelling bhi aati h tumhe??"
(Do you even know the spelling of Aayansh Malhotra??)

To which he replied "First of all, mind your words and secondly why are you here?"
"That's none of your business, Call your boss or manager" I responded.

"Tell me your name" He questioned and I told him my name.

"Kriti" He whispered slightly and
took out his phone to call someone and the call was answered within a minute, as if the other person was waiting for his call
He spoke something like "I found her" and cut the call.
Was he talking about me? I think so.

I again spoke, "Call your boss."
"Have some patience" He replied.
He is getting me on my nerves now, What does he think of himself?
I walked in a huff and sat on the couch while his eyes were fixed on me, until papa came inside the office.
"Kriti" he spoke my name and I made my way towards him.

"Looks like you both have already met" Papa spoke and I felt a sudden freeze of disbelief.
What does he mean by we have already met??
I asked him the same and he replied "You already met Aayansh??"
What?? I exclaimed with edginess.
No he can't be Aayansh Malhotra, Please don't agree to papa.

I looked at him and what came to me as a shock is he came towards me and forwarded his hand for a handshake and stated "Aayansh Malhotra."
He smirked in satisfaction looking at me.

I looked at him with disbelief and shook hands with him regretting my whole existence in his office.
I kept shaking hands with him until papa decided to add more to my embarrassment by questioning "Why is your chair kept near the door?"