♡19

Vote and comment!
Do not be a silent reader

Why there's a suddenly down response on the chapters?
You guys can't complete even a 300 vote target?
The comments are filled with update spams.
I already mentioned that updated will be delayed but still you guys kept on commenting about the update?
If the target isn't completed on this chapter, please do not expect me to upload a new chapter soon.

~Happy reading.

Author's POV~

Kriti walked into Aayansh's office, her eyes fixated at the surroundings of his office, observing an unusual emptiness, with no employees around, except for the receptionist, sparking her curiosity.

As she made her way towards his floor, her gaze fell upon the employees engaged in a serious conversation with each other.
The intense seriousness of the discussion caught her attention and she decided to approach Aayansh.

Stepping inside his cabin, she met with a palpable tension that enveloped the room, marked by an eerie silence.
Her eyes locked onto Aayansh, who was fiercely focused on the laptop, his brows furrowed.
His face had an intense expression, as if a storm of anger raged within him.
Meanwhile Vihaan stood there frozen in place, his stoic presence adding to the tension.

"What happened?" Walking towards Vihaan, Kriti questioned him.
"The data is hacked" Vihaan answered, making her gasp, her eyes wide with disbelief.
"His data? Hacked?" She whispered to Vihaan.

The tense atmosphere shattered as a girl entered, clutching a file in her hands.
Approaching Aayansh, she handed him the file, her voice quivering with nervousness as she muttered "Sir, the file you or..ordered for"
Aayansh snatched the file from her and without sparing a glance at her, he callously threw the file directly on her face, his harsh words cutting threw the air "Do hell with the file"

Kriti gulped as she observed his simmering rage.
Summoning her courage she questioned him "Aayansh, I can help"
Aayansh's intense gaze locked at her as he whispered "Go ahead"
Kriti, her hands trembling, reached for the laptop, she worked on it for what seemed like an eternity, her eyes fixed on the screen for five long minutes.
In a hushed tone she spoke, her voice merely a whisper "I tried"

Aayansh drawing in closer to her, his eyes on the screen.
Pressing a button on the laptop, he gently whispered in her ear "Well tried sweetheart"
"Huh? Did it work" She questioned with disbelief.
Her puzzled expression softened into a smile as he whispered "You're so smart"

Effortlessly, Aayansh encircled her waist, twirling her around causing her to chuckle as he softly muttered "I must appreciate your tech skills"
Kriti amused by his action, giggled and whispered "You did most of it, I just tried to help and it worked"
"I haven't done anything yet" He responded with a hint of playfulness, leaving her puzzled.
"What?" She frowned.
"Nothing" He responded with a playful smirk on his face.