🅟🅡🅞🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔

COPYRIGHT

Text copyright © HUMPI HJwritesTK™ 2023

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This story is the product of the author's hard work and imagination. Kindly respect.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

~23082023

VOID- The sense of emptiness within one's heart serves as a constant reminder of one's incompleteness, irrespective of the outward displays of happiness, the presence of others, material possessions, or even one's perceived level of satisfaction

This feeling compels individuals to seek solace and, more importantly, someone to fill this void, granting them the authority to occupy the vacant spaces within.

Regrettably, in Jungkook's circumstance, no earthly entity can suffice to fulfill him entirely, leaving the void to persist indefinitely within his being.

Having grown accustomed to the numbness and ache that emanate from this emptiness, he has reached a point where the pain has become mundane.

He yearns for more pain, yet he has surpassed all pain thresholds, rendering him impervious to further hurt.

Disliking this sensation of numbness despite enduring great pain, he detests it.

Because according to him, if he deserves anything in the world, it's PAIN.

In the past, Jungkook attempted to fill the void with wealth and extravagance, hoping it would bring contentment and joy.

Presently, he is encompassed by a copious amount of it. He possesses the ability to acquire anything at the snap of his fingers, basking in opulence and surrounded by riches.

He has transcended being a mere worker at a corporation. Now, he commands a business ten times larger than his previous workplace, a product of his relentless effort, toil, and numerous tears. But was it worth it?

Was all this worth it? Jungkook would answer a 'No' without skipping a beat.

Not a day passed when he didn't yearn to go back to a simpler time when he was just a regular employee, Jeon Jungkook, with his beautiful family.

His husband JEON TAEHYUNG and son JEON JUNGWON.

The only people in the world who were capable of filling the void are no longer a part of his life, and the thought of it kills him every day. But can he really blame anyone other than himself? He brought this upon himself.