⓿➌

So there probably won't be direct messages on Wattpad anymore (from May 6). I will miss all the interactions we had. Please follow me on Instagram and Twitter if you want to keep in touch or ask me anything. I will be more active on Twitter/X than I am in IG. You can follow me. Thank you.♥️

Ig/twt: tk2512vk

And please, comment a LOT. It really motivates me.

~20240429

"Appa! Shound!!!" Jungwon screamed in excitement upon hearing his favorite being played

"Appa! Shound!!!" Jungwon screamed in excitement upon hearing his favorite being played. Jungkook immediately did as told, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yayyy!" Jungwon happily wiggled his hands in the air and sang along.

Taehyung matched his excitement and sang along with his baby from the passenger seat. 

"Appa!! You too!!" Jungkook smiled and obliged, singing in a low voice. He can never say no to his bun.

The family was now on their way to Daegu; the reason why Jungwon was excited.

Jungkook promised Won a mini-vacation for the weekend. He was worried about the expenses, but Taehyung informed him how his parents invited them to Daegu.

Jungkook didn't want to break his promise, but when the couple asked Jungwon about going to Daegu, he was overjoyed. Taehyung was already expecting this, considering how much he loves his grandparents and Daegu.

Jungwon was overjoyed, screaming with excitement about going to strawberry farms with his grandpa and enjoying his grandma's delicious cooking. And here they are, on their way to Daegu.

Jungkook was feeling nervous to meet his in laws after losing his job but was trying to focus on the present for his family.

He turned down the volume when he saw Jungwon asleep, clutching his alien plushie. He looked  at Taehyung, who peacefully staring out the window.

When they arrived, Taehyung carefully lifted the sleeping Jungwon, who stirred and opened his eyes. Still groggy, Jungwon looked around and perked up upon seeing his grandparents. Squirming to be let down, he dashed towards them as soon as his feet touched the ground.

"Hanabeoji!!"

Taehyung's father, Junseo, got down on one knee with a big smile, arms open wide. Jungwon jumped into his arms and immediately wrapped his hand around his neck.

"I missed you a lot, my little pumpkin." Junseo lifted him up and groaned, pretending to struggle. "Oh my! My Wonie is so big now, this old man can't lift him."

"I eat my vegetables every day, right, mama?" Jungwon proudly said glancing at Taehyung, who nodded lovingly.

"You should eat them too, Hanabeoji, to be strong like Appa."