Origin 5

The sun rose slowly over the horizon, casting its warm glow across the landscape. In the stillness of the morning, I stood on the edge of my apartment balcony, taking in the view. My thoughts were a jumble of emotions, but as the sun rose higher in the sky, I felt a sense of peace and tranquility wash over them. In that moment, it felt like anything was possible.

Well at this point obviously I think anything is possible, with the recent events that have occurred there's nothing I won't believe. My body feels stronger but my mentality is on a still stop. Though I accepted the fact that I'm now on a mission to get revenge for my deceased parents the thought still lingers in my head. ''What Is It Worth?'' Truth is I'm scared but my bloodlust is what's pushing me forward. I want to act but its taking time, every second feels like an hour, every breath feels like an exhaustion and every step feels like its gonna be my last. Growing up I never experienced a childhood like other kids, I was isolated, I was alone. Not only did losing my parents make me an outcast in society but it also led to me being homeless, the only person who was truly there for me was my uncle. I was saved, I was given a home, sent to a good school and here I am in college. That's a brief description of me, truth is I might smile and laugh with my colleagues now but inside I'm broken. Being abused and isolated for so long made me hate human beings In every way possible. I've accepted the darkness and cast the light away. My Inside is a dark glass with a feint fire that burns up when I sense danger. Maybe that's why I easily accepted the offer I was given by the alien lifeform living inside me. I don't know anymore, am I doing whats right? Or am I risking everything for nothing? Everything seems like a blurry vision in my head, all that said one thing's for sure. Even if the whole world is to hate me, even if it means I have to forsake everyone and even if it means I have to blow this whole planet up to get where I want.

I'll do it with no regrets!

Here is the time. I'll stand and make a name for myself, I'll rise up to the highest ranks and I'll get my revenge. First things first is I need to get stronger and up myself, Its gonna be a long haul but hey I'm superhuman.

That's the end of my origin, time to head into the real story