The First Night

(set right after the ending. rated pg for some romantic fluff and mention of 'stuff')

"Did you hear that????" Roofless told his men, "the lad just said, 'I love you!' He spoke!"

"I never thought I'd see the day," one of the Brigands said, "he's actually spoken."

Badass Nanny (thats what imma call her) nodded proudly, "and I'd never thought I'd see the day when the princess finally found love!"

King Nod smiled proudly as his only child, Princess Yum Yum, a beautiful dark-skinned princess in her late teens (id personally say she's about 19-21) kissed the man of her dreams, a once pale yet now confident and dark cobbler with a kind heart of gold who was about her age (id say tack is 21-25). The couple was truly in love.

As for the Thief, he was quietly stealing all of the gold plates that were to be used for the food. The Thief, a little goblin-like man in his 50s, loved gold, and it had nearly cost him the Golden City. But that was all behind them; Zigzag was dead, the One Eyes were defeated, Phido was in a zoo somewhere and receiving therapy, the Brigands were now part of the Royal Guard, the Thief was, well, the Thief, and Tack was a prince.

"What shall we do now, my princess?" Tack said as he and his new bride entered their bedroom. He was feeling nervous, although his baritone voice didn't reveal much emotion other than warmth or anger, as far as he knew. He had hardly ever talked, so he didn't know all he could do with his voice.

"Why don't we get cozy?" Yum Yum replied. Tack smiled and blushed. It reminded his new wife of the first time they had met, and Tack couldn't stop blushing whenever something remotely romantic happened between them. That had only been a few days ago, but it now felt like so long ago. What with the battle, Zigzag's death, the Brigands, the creepy witch who had a crush on Tack, and all of that stuff (just watch the movie), it had felt more like 5 years than 5 days.

The cobbler nodded his head, taking his tack out of his mouth. He then slid into bed, where the princess was. Yum Yum pulled the covers up.

"I love you so much," Tack said, "more than you'll ever know." He kissed her gently. His deep voice was soft and quiet, the deepness of it quivering.

"I love you too."

{fade to black}

(oh my goodddd that was sooooooooooooo cringe why why why why why why why why why did i just write that??? dont worry the next chapter will be much better and stuff)