Information.

This chapter contains information about the more important characters and parts.

THE CREATURE:
The creature, also called the "she-wolf" for her behavior is the humanoid thing seen lurking around the woods, abandoned places and such. Most people haven't seen her, since she's either hiding away or managing to kill them before they see her or have time to run away. She mostly looks like any other 18 year old girl. She's 170cm tall, has an average build. She has blonde, curly hair, deep blue eyes and quite pale skin, almost like a ghosts. She has quite sharp teeth and nails. She attacks anything she sees as a threat, not hesitating to kill it. She's not really cruel, evil, and such. She's just trying to defend herself, she's scared.
She obviously isn't fully human, since she has quite animalistic tendencies. When sneaking up on people she usually goes on all four, since it makes her smaller and less noticeable. She growls, rarely speaking regularly. She's very flexible, agile, quick and quiet.
She isn't the first creature to do this, but she's the most violent of them. It's known that one creature appears, then around 30 years later it disappears. Then a few years later a new one appears and does the same, each one getting more violent by the years. They used to disguise themselves with the humans, the only thing making them different was their teeth, claw like nails and a small mark on the palm of their hands, which this one also has.
The people wrote about this creature in the 18th century.
"The mother of all that is evil, her lips are poisonous venom. Wicked temptress knows how to please, priestess roars "get down on your knees." The rite of the praying mantis, kiss the bones of the enchantress. Spellbound, searching through the night. Howling man surrenders the fight.. one look in her lusting
eyes, savage fear in you will rise. teeth of terror sinking in, the bite of the she-wolf."

VICTOR "VIC" JACKSON:
Vic is just another regular 19 year old. He has brown, messy hair, pale-ish skin, icy blue eyes. He's 189cm tall and quite strong. He's a known warrior in the area, though such a young age. He's cold, distant and introverted, though if he enjoys someone's company he can get more teasing, humorous and such.
He was sent out to look for the she-wolf, but decided to just give up since he didn't find her. A few weeks later during a walk is when he finally spots her..

ORIGIN OF THE SHE-WOLF:
the she-wolf is a creature that has been around since around 1300. People have written about them ever since they first came around. They're female, humanoid creatures with sharp nails, sharp, almost perfectly V-shaped teeth and a mark on the palm of their hand. They're known for their harsh and animalistic behavior. What's interesting about them is that nobody knows where they came from or how they keep appearing.. every time one appears, they're only around until they get killed, or around 30-50 years. Then it's gone for a few years, between 3-10, and when it's back, it's always a new one.