Caught.

"Leave.." she mutters.

"Oh, but I don't think I can do that, dear. After all this time, I've finally found you.." he says quietly, taking yet another step closer.

"Your kind knows nothing about me, leave.." she says, her tone now slightly harsher than before as her eyes narrow slightly.

He doesn't listen and takes another step closer, now right in front of the low-set branch. Without any warning he grabs her like she was an object. He's surprisingly strong, his grip is firm as he throws her over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down, you imbecile!" She yells, attempting to bite him, but she doesn't reach anywhere with her head. She claws on his back in an attempt to make him let go.

"Your clawing won't do anything, love. Congratulations if you manage to draw blood, but it won't hurt." He says calmly with a grin, starting to walk somewhere.

She just growls and keeps attempting to hurt him, she would've done well if he didn't have such a damn high pain tolerance. She eventually gives up, just glaring at him.

He chuckles slightly. "Oh, and I thought you we're dangerous." He teases.
She doesn't answer.

After a few minutes of walking he arrives at his home, finally putting her down as he locks the door behind him so that she can't escape.
"Now-" he gets cut off by her pouncing on him, attempting to claw at his face. He manages to grab her arms just in time, pinning them to her sides.

"Don't try, you animal.." he says, keeping her like that for a few seconds before letting go. She just growls lowly again and glares at him.

She still has her hood on, now hiding most of her features except for her hands and the lower part of her face.

"Now, why don't you take that hood off, let me see what the well known she-wolf looks like.." he says, crossing his arms.

"No." She mumbles, glaring at him though he can't see it.

"Can't hear ya." He grins slightly, taking it off himself. Her deep blue eyes are almost enchanting, the way they look like they're glowing is interesting..

"Well aren't you a cute one? How come someone this small and cute be so feared and dangerous.." he teases again, he puts his hand on her cheek gently, showing that he's no threat.

She glares at him for a few seconds more, trying to bite him again but he manages to move his hand away in time. He keeps his hand there. Her expression eventually softens slightly as she leans her head into his hand.

"There you go, no need to attack me."
He says gently, his thumb stroking her cheek slightly.