5- He Has Changed

Words: 373

As Lily sat in the common room, she noticed that James was not there. It was likely that he had classes to attend. Perhaps it's a good time for her to focus on her own studies and catch up on some reading. 

Remus and Marlene talked to me yesterday they both tried to convince me that James has changed and I should give him a chance, but I am not sure, should I give James a chance to prove that he is no longer that bully who always hexed people for fun...Did he change...he sounds more mature and caring...Do I fancy James Potter...NO NO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE I CAN'T FANCY JAMES POTTER HE IS A BULLY OR HE 'WAS' A BULLY...maybe I do fancy James...

Suddenly, James pushed open the portrait door and entered the head dorm. He looked exhausted, so he collapsed onto the loveseat across from Lily.

"Hey Evans, How are you doing" asked James 

"Oh hi James, I am fine just trying to focus on my studies and no-"

"Am I distracting you Evans, am I that hot looking are you distracted because I am here and you are so busy looking at my abs?" said James 

"In your dreams Potter, I am not distracted because of your so-called abs, I am just tired, it's hard completing all the homework and also studying for our N.E.W.Ts, and we also have to go on rounds as we are the head boy and girl," said Lily 

"Oh yes!! we have to go for a round today right, me and you" James smirked

Lily rolled her eyes...

"James yes we have to go for night rounds near the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw dorms and in the hallways too" replied Lily

Lily and James walk out of their common room and they start walking around and reminding other kids to go to bed...

"Evans is something wrong? You are staring at me..." says James 

Lily shakes her head...she feels embarrassed she was just caught staring at James...

Next chapter...

...

I understand that this chapter may be shorter than expected, but I want to assure you that my commitment to this story has not wavered. Despite my busy schedule, I have done my best to deliver a quality chapter. Thank you for your understanding...