Chapter One: "Humans..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Y/n hated being a human being.

Even at the age of 12, her and her twin brother, Seán but everyone calls him "Jack", knows that the life that they were living in wasn't fair, although they live in a home, with their mother who tries her best to keep food on the table, a roof over their heads and make clothes for them, the life that society is treating, not just them but for others is tough...

In this society, there was only one ruler, the royalties/nobles, they rule all over the land with their wealth and power in their hands, which only belonged to one royal who had has the biggest power of all...

Royal King Morris and his wife, Royal Queen Nerissa, are the ones who have the power over everything, and everyone fear them both. Both human beings and outcasts are known to not mess with the royal king and queen who has the power to do anything they want or please.

The royal king and queen has one rule for both full blood human beings, and the outcasts are not allowed to have any contact or forbidden to come together as one because the royal king and queen along with other wealthy people believed that outcasts are nothing but lowlives who are below them.

However, if the humans and outcasts had contact with each other behind the royal king and queen's back, without the royal king and queen's knowledge, or if the royal gaurds/anyone else reported then the royal couple will send their gaurds to executed them and tortured their love ones.

That is why, for the past years, the royal king and queen had ruled, and no one dared to test them at all because if they do, then there will be consequences.  The royal king and queen used their power to control the civilization for fear and power, that is, their massive domination and desire.

•••

Y/n, along with her twin brother, Jack had woken up early to do their duties around their village along with everyone else. Y/n's job is to collect water, fruit, berries, or vegetables for her, her brother, and her mother, and if she is lucky enough, everyone who lives in her village.

Their mother would always help Y/n with the berry, fruit, and vegetables collecting while also getting water, but then all of a sudden, their mother started to feel ill, so the twins decided to handle the work for their now sickly mother.

After the twins woke up, got dressed, ate an apple each for breakfast, and then headed out the door while their mother was still fast asleep. As Y/n's twin, Jack grabbed his axe with his right hand as he was holding his apple with his left hand, then took a bite out of his apple, the twins' attention was caught by a—

"HEY, GUYS!" A familiar voice called out, and the twins smiled once they saw their best friend, Wade, or George Wade Barnes, but everyone called or addressed him by his middle name, came running over towards the twins.

George Wade Barnes or Wade is a full blood human being 12 year old boy. He has very short brown hair with little curls along with brown eyes. He and, along with the twins, was wearing a beige shirt with long black pants, along with brown leather shoes. Ever since he remembers Wade was known to be an orphan, his mother unfortunately passed away from childbirth, and his father died from getting crushed by a tree without anything else left to raise him except for the twins' mother.