Chapter Three: "Outcasts"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Y/n wished she had the power of superspeed.

She couldn't keep up with this Outcast boy since he was fast, fast like a lightning bolt, so fast that she actually lost him, then she stopped running to catch her breath.

As she was catching her breath, she thought about why she even bothered to chase him, how stupid she was thinking that she could catch him, asking that Outcast boy on why he was so interested into her, so many questions was going through her mind.

When she was ready to turn back, she stopped once she saw the same rabbit hybrid boy standing in front of her, almost close to each other.

Y/n hesitated to say anything as there was only silence all around, nothing but trees, trees, and more trees, and also, the staring at both her and the Outcast hybrid boy, then Y/n finally spoke up and—

"Hello," Y/n greeted with a smile, but the rabbit hybrid boy didn't say anything. He just stared.

"My name is Y/n, Y/n M/n McLoughlin! It's really nice to meet you," Y/n greeted again and explained with a smile, and Y/n could've swore that she saw shaded pink on the Outcast's face.

"What is your name?" Y/n asked, but again, he didn't answer.

"Why do you always show up whenever I am at the river?" Y/n asked again.

Again, he didn't respond.

"Can you talk?" Y/n asked, but then, Y/n realized that there was something around his neck and was hanging from it. It was a rope around his neck, and hanging from it, it was some sort of thing. It was a circle shape with a spout sticking out.

It was a black canteen.

The outcast grabbed the rope and took it off, and then he gently grabbed Y/n's hand, which made her jump a little, then place it in her hand. She looked at it confusingly, she has no idea what to do with it, and then she looked up at the hybrid boy.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"
Y/n asked, then he walked over and gently guided her hand with the canteen over to her mouth, then she finally understood.

"Oh, so you want me to drink out of it?" Y/n guessed, which He nodded quickly.

"Okay," Y/n said, and she started to slowly drink from the canteen. It was water, just what she needed after running and needed to catch her breath.

Then she stopped drinking the water, and now it was half inside, then she tried to give it back to him.

"Here you go," Y/n said, but he grabbed the rope and put it on you. Now you were wearing it.

"You want me to have it?" Y/n asked, and the hybrid nodded his head.

Y/n smiled.

"Thank you," Y/n thanked.

The hybrid boy then gently grabbed her hand and then guided her hand towards him towards where his heart was. Strangely, she can feel his heartbeat. His heartbeat felt very strong, but it was also so calm and gentle. It was such a nice feeling to feel.