~ 20 ~

~ TW: 💔 🚬 ~

It was around six in the morning when Yeonjun woke up. He tried to move but Taehyun stopped him by wrapping his arms around the older's waist. He whined childishly, "Hyung...come back~"

Yeonjun laughed quietly at the younger boy's cute whining. "I need to use the bathroom." He said in an attempt to make the younger let go of him. Taehyun reluctantly let go of him and grumbled quietly as he went back to sleep.

Yeonjun finished his business and wet his face slightly, he felt so much better now. His fever had gone down profusely. He exited the bathroom and walked back to his room when he was suddenly hit with a large wave of a familiar odor. The unpleasant smell circulated throughout the whole dorm.

Yeonjun recognized the revolting scent.

Cigarette smoke

His stomach churned as he felt the immediate sensation of throwing up, and he rushed back to the restroom. The poor boy barely made it to the toilet before he began vomiting immensely.

Taehyun noticed the older boy throwing up. He sprung up from the bed and ran over to Yeonjun. He rubbed his back gently, "Hey- Hey what's wrong?"

It took him a bit to notice the stench, he grimaced at how strong it was. He grabbed an air freshener and started spraying the whole dorm, which only made the smell worse.

Cigarettes and lavender aren't the best combination.

Taehyun grabbed some water for Yeonjun who managed to stop throwing up. Yeonjun coughs before drinking the water the younger one gives him.

"It's so strong...I hate it..."

Yeonjun mumbled as he felt something creep into the back of his mind. His hand goes up to scratch at the small circular marks on his neck.

They were faded but still present.

Taehyun grabbed his hand, "Hyung you're gonna make yourself bleed!" he said worriedly before holding both of the older's hands in his own.

"Calm down, okay? Let's leave the dorm for a bit."

Taehyun grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself and Yeonjun as they exited the dorm.

_____________________

Beomgyu lazily got up from his bed, he walked out of his room. He stumbled into the living room, he noticed that the dorm's door was unlocked.

Cautiously he approached the door and opened it, revealing the two figures wrapped in a blanket that barely managed to cover both of them.

Beomgyu had an annoyed expression on his face and clicked his tongue before turning around. He left the door wide open and walked over to the living room. Yeonjun grimaced, now he was sure where the stench of cigarettes was coming from.

He walked over to Beomgyu, "You know it's rude to smoke inside. Couldn't you have smoked outside? Now the dorm reeks of that shit."

Beomgyu stood up and approached Yeonjun, towering over the older boy.

"Don't you know it's rude to fuck someone in your shared dorm?"

He mocked the older male, he didn't know what came over him at that moment. He looked at Taehyun who only smirked cheekily. Beomgyu scoffed before looking back down at Yeonjun.

"W-what? We didn't do anything!" Yeonjun said as he glared at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu scoffed, "Then why were you sleeping together? Why is he shirtless, huh?"