~ 22 ~

~ TW: 💔🥀🚬 ~

It felt as if the ground shook underneath Yeonjun's feet. The music was playing loudly, loud enough that it would cause complaints from neighbors.

He looked at the people hoarding around the entrance before slowly entering one by one.

"Hyung!" Soobin called out to the older male who was too busy blanking out to notice.

Beomgyu tapped the older boy's small waist with his index finger in an attempt to make him come back to reality.

"You shouldn't be blanking out at a party y'know." Advised Beomgyu.

"Come on let's go inside!" Said Kai excitedly. Yeonjun followed behind the four younger boys.

Yeonjun's wariness skyrocketed as he stood inside the crowd of sweaty teenagers grinding against each other to the overbearing music.

Beomgyu looked over at Yeonjun's uncomfortable expression at the sight before them. He reached out for the older until a hand stopped him.

"Beomgyu!" Said a soft voice.

Beomgyu looked at the short girl who now stood in front of him.

"Ryujin."

She smiled, "I didn't know you'd be here. Come dance with us!" She said as she dragged Beomgyu by the hand over to the center of the living room where people were dancing.

Yeji walked up to the two and handed them cups filled with a red liquid.

Beomgyu took and sip and realized what it was, "Fruit punch? It tastes good."

Yeji nodded as she looked over at Ryujin, "It has alcohol so don't drink too fast." She said as she opened a water bottle and handed it to Ryujin after she drank some of the fruit punch.

Beomgyu smiled slightly as he watched Yeji care for Ryujin. Even if he knew that Yeji disliked Beomgyu because of how distant he acted towards Ryujin. He was glad that Ryujin at least had some sort of outlet.

_____________________

"Chug, chug, chug!"

"Hurry up!"

"He's gonna finish it!"

Taehyun forced the intoxicating liquid down his throat. The others watched as he and another boy raced against each other. A stupid little game to see who could finish four beers first.

Taehyun exhaled after he finished all of his beers first. He slammed the cans onto the table as the crowd surrounding them roared.

Huening Kai and Soobin laughed and yelled as they shook Taehyun.

"I didn't know you could drink so much!" Kai said while taking a sip from his cup, filled with some sort of purple liquid.

Soobin gasped at the realization, "Hey! You better not throw up!"

Taehyun chuckled, "Hyung, I can hold my liquor don't worry."

"Agh!" Kai exclaimed as someone bumped into him and made his cup spill. Luckily it spilled on the ground and didn't wet them. The younger boy turned around to see who it was.

"Ryujin noona-?" His frown turned into a small smile.

"Oh- Sorry! I should've been more careful." She chuckled.