EXTRA

🌪️ PHAYU'S POV

I woke up to my alarm at 6:15. My hand quickly turn it off as I don't want to bother the sleeping beauty who was asleep in my arms. But, I was wrong. He started to move and moments later, his eyes flutter open.

"P'Phayu..." He mutter sleepily.

"Good morning, baby. Sorry that my alarm woke you up." I know he usually woke up around 7 in the morning.

"Mn... It's okay..." He said. He draped his arm around me, trying to sleep more. I smile. I caress his soft hair. This boy is adorable. Now I know why the past life me were so in love with him.

After making sure he fell asleep again, I carefully remove his arm around me and put my pillow as replacement. He furrow his eyebrows, mouth muttering something I couldn't catch. I chuckle and slowly got out of the bed. I walk to the corner of my room to start my 30 minutes workout.

30 minutes later, I'm done with my workout. I sit still for a few seconds to relax my muscles. I inhale and exhale trying to steady my breath. I turn my head towards my bed to see if Rain is still sleeping. But, I got a pair of beautiful eyes watching me instead.

"Hey, baby." I greet him. I stand up and walk towards my bed.

"How long have you been woke up?"

"I don't know. But, not long enough to watch you working out." He pout. I smile and lean in to catch his lips but he push my face instead.

"No..." He whine.

"I haven't brush my teeth." I remove his hand from my face.

"I don't mind." I lean in to kiss him.

🌧️ RAIN'S POV

I woke up with alone in the cold bed. I pout and look around the room for P'Phayu. My eyes landed on him at the corner of his room. Instead of trying to sulk because he left me alone in the bed, I unconsciously staring at him doing his workout.

I quietly examine him. His perfect handsome face. His chest, his strong biceps and, oh my God. Those six packs! I can say I am lucky to have P'Phayu.

We've been dating for 8 months now. It was hard at first because there were so many people trying to break us up. Especially this one senior, her name is Ple.

P'Phai told me that P'Ple has been crushing on P'Phayu since their freshman year. But, P'Phayu only treated her as a friend. P'Ple would pay some students in my year to bully me.

They went overboard one time. They locked me out in the storage room after PE class. They tricked me by saying they needed help to carry all the stuff we used for PE class and they pushed me inside the room, locked me out.

That time I was hoping other class would have PE sessions. But to my disappointment, our class was the last one to have PE on that day. As much I want to stay calm, my tears couldn't stop falling. I spent the entire day in the storage room. Until it was getting dark and the weather started to change.

I panicked. I bang on the door hoping someone can hear me. It started to rain. The thunder clasped and I burst into tears, calling P'Phayu's name. What seems like hours,  finally I have been found.

There P'Phayu is, with P'Phai, Sky and the school guard. P'Phayu rush towards me with worry obviously written on his face. I was a sobbing mess. The guard suggested that they bring me out first and to make sure to inform the teacher about this bully.

P'Phayu carry me out of the storage room and brought me to his room. He hugged me the entire time we were in his room until I was finally calmed. It turns out that he has been looking for me for hours. He asked some of my classmates if they saw me but he happened to asked my bully. They lied to P'Phayu that I skipped class and off to somewhere. He couldn't find Sky because Sky has been running errands for our teacher for the upcoming class competition.

P'Phayu was frustrated. He decided to tracked down my phone and found it still in the locker in the changing room with my school uniform. He sensed something was off. So, he asked P'Phai for help.

P'Phayu and P'Phai are cousins. P'Phai have an excellent skills in hacking. So, that day P'Phai hacked the school CCTV and found out I was locked in the storage room. P'Phayu recognise those bully and screen capture their face to give it to the teacher as proof.

The next day, P'Phayu walked me to class. Those bully were giggling and laughing as the saw me. But, P'Phayu gave them a death glare and they got quiet instantly. P'Phayu kiss me on the cheek and told me to wait for him in the class during recess time. He told me that if I needed to go somewhere, make sure to bring Sky as well. I nodded and kiss him on the cheek. He smile and walk towards the opposite way of his class. I was wondering where he was going.

"I heard a rat was stuck in the box yesterday. Did you guys know it?" One of the bully started. They were talking about me. I was locked inside the storage room.

"Yeah... But, what a pity. The rat escaped." The other bully said and shrugged. Sky turn to stare at them.

"What?" The bully asked. Sky chuckled.

"What's so funny?!" They asked again. Sky shook his head, smile still attached to his face.

"Only if you guys knew." Sky said.

"Only if we knew what?"

"Oh. I don't know. But, you'll see." Sky shrugged and pull me to sit. Not long after that, those bully were called to the principal's office by the discipline teacher. Could it be P'Phayu walking the opposite way was to the discipline office?

I forgot! P'Phayu's father is the discipline teacher and P'Phai's father is the principal here. Are those bully in trouble? This school doesn't tolerate bullying. Will they be expell? I started to feel guilty.

"Don't feel guilty, ai'Rain." Sky said.

"Huh?" I was confused. Was my face that obvious?

"Your face says it all. You feel guilty."

"But-" Sky hold both of my cheeks making me look like a puffer fish.

"They deserved it. So, don't feel guilty." Sky cut me off.

Apparently, those bully did got expelled. This is one of the elite school in Thailand. I heard whatever the reason for the expell, it will be written in their scholl records.

As for P'Ple, those bullies did snitch on her. But, there is no proof to pin point her as the main reason of the bully. P'Phai said she knows every corner of this school that has CCTV. So, whenever she met up with those bullies, she will call them to the place that has no CCTV. The school can't do anything but to just gave her a warning.

P'Phayu confronted her about this. She finally snapped when P'Phayu said he only see her as a friend, not more than that. P'Phayu warned her that he is willing to forget about their friendship if she try to hurt me again.

And that was the last time P'Ple ever do anything to me. Whenever we walked past eachother somewhere in school, she will look straight as if I was invincible. I felt sad. She was one of my favourite senior. Before the news about P'Phayu and I dating got spread, she was the sweetest person ever. It's scary how one sided love can turn someone into something else.

"Hey, baby." I snapped out of my thoughts when P'Phayu greeted and walk towards me.

"How long have you been woke up?" He ask.

"I don't know. But, not long enough to watch you working out." I pout. He smile and lean in trying to catch my lips but I push his face instead.

"No..." I whine.

"I haven't brush my teeth." I said but he remove my hand from his face.

"I don't mind." Then, he lean in to kiss me.

I'm glad. That we were reincarnated into the more accepting era, with a more supportive family and friends and I don't want to ask for more. This is enough.

THE END