Moonlit Rivalry¹

☆☆☆ The Encounter☆☆☆

The moon hung low in the night sky, casting an ethereal glow over the dense forest. Kim Taehyung, the powerful alpha of the True Blood pack, prowled through the underbrush with a sense of purpose. His keen senses caught the faintest whiff of a scent, one that was both intoxicating and unfamiliar.

Meanwhile, deep in the heart of the forest, Jeon Jungkook, a rare omega, moved with silent grace. His senses tingled with awareness, alerting him to the presence of another supernatural being nearby. His instincts told him to tread cautiously.

As fate would have it, their paths converged in a small clearing. Taehyung emerged from the shadows first, his golden eyes narrowing as they landed on Jungkook. "Who are you?" he demanded, his voice low and commanding.

Jungkook tensed, his muscles coiled like springs ready to unleash. "I could ask you the same thing," he retorted, his voice steady despite the nervous flutter in his chest.

The tension crackled between them, palpable in the air. Neither willing to back down, they circled each other like predators assessing their prey.

"You're trespassing on True Blood territory," Taehyung warned, his stance defensive yet poised.

"I wasn't aware this forest had boundaries," Jungkook countered, refusing to show any sign of weakness.

Their verbal sparring was interrupted by a rustling in the bushes nearby. Without hesitation, both wolfs sprang into action, ready to defend themselves against any potential threat.

To their surprise, a small fox darted out from the foliage, its eyes wide with fear. Taehyung's expression softened slightly as he watched the creature scurry away into the night.

Jungkook, however, remained wary. "You let your guard down too easily," he remarked, his gaze still fixed on Taehyung.

The alpha bristled at the implication but chose to ignore it. "What are you doing here, omega?" he demanded, redirecting the conversation.

Jungkook's lips curled into a smirk, a hint of mischief dancing in his eyes. "I could ask you the same thing, alpha," he replied, his tone teasing.

Their banter continued, each exchange fueling the growing animosity between them. Despite their initial attraction to each other's strength and power, it was clear that their meeting would not end in alliance.

With one final glare, Taehyung turned on his heel and disappeared into the darkness, leaving Jungkook alone in the clearing. As the echoes of their encounter faded into the night, it was clear that their paths would cross again, but next time, they would be enemies.

☆☆☆ Unwelcome Neighbour☆☆☆

The following evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Taehyung returned to his secluded cabin nestled deep within the woods. He had spent the day patrolling the borders of his territory, his thoughts still lingering on the encounter with Jungkook.

As he approached his home, a strange scent caught his attention. It was faint but unmistakable - the scent of another supernatural being. Taehyung's senses went on high alert as he cautiously approached the source.

To his surprise, he found a figure crouched beside his cabin, their back turned to him as they rummaged through a bag. With a growl, Taehyung lunged forward, ready to defend his territory once again.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" he demanded, his voice echoing through the quiet forest.

The figure stiffened at the sound of his voice, but instead of cowering in fear, they slowly turned to face him. Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief as he recognized the familiar features of Jeon Jungkook.