61-70

61: Villain Scumbag (11)

Seeing Xia Beibei staring at his bottle of Bordeaux red wine as soon as he entered the door, Dongfang Qingcheng glanced at her: "Do you like to drink Bordeaux Margarita red wine?"

Xia Beibei:......

Just try and see if this baby can do it!

It's so irritating to talk about people comparing people to each other. Not only is Dongfang Qingcheng's strength incredible, **** it! At the beginning of the end of the world, he activated his spiritual and space powers. Needless to say, he moved so many luxuries from his villa to his own space.

This baby is so envious and jealous. One day, the baby will also become the villain BOSS, humph...

Xia Beibei was imagining a bright future when suddenly Dongfang Qingcheng in front of him suddenly reached out and grabbed her, throwing her small body into the bucket in the corner of the room with a throw over his shoulder.

"Plop"

Xia Beibei struggled out of the water and looked at Dongfang Qingcheng with a blank expression: "Dongfang, what are you doing?"

Dongfang Qingcheng still had a cold face and looked at Xia Beibei expressionlessly: "Wash yourself clean and go to bed."

Xia Beibei:......

Holy shit!

Has this baby entered the wrong world? This is not Tanmei, this is not Tanmei!

"Well, I have a girlfriend."

Xia Beibei immediately protected his chest and squatted back into the bucket, looking at Dongfang Qingcheng righteously and said.

Dongfang Qingcheng:...

Am I blind and unable to see the living person Su Mingxin?

As a result, the atmosphere in the room immediately became strange. Dongfang Qingcheng kept staring at Xia Beibei with a cold face. Xia Beibei was soaking in the bucket, motionless and uneasy.

After a long time like this, Dongfang Qingcheng seemed to have finally lost his patience. He took a step forward, strode to the bucket, and without saying a word pushed Xia Beibei into the water——

Oh my god, are you so angry that you want to kill people and silence them?

Xia Beibei spit a few words of water, and was fished out by Dongfang Qingcheng, who was soaked all over.

"Take it off yourself, or should I do it for you?"

Xia Beibei:......

"Ahem, do it yourself, do it yourself."

Xia Beibei shuddered, closed his eyes and grabbed his clothes with trembling hands——

Nima, luckily the baby is a girl. If it were to be replaced, he would really be a man. Bah, bah, bah, a girl can't let you be a bully?

Xia Beibei opened his eyes and took a peek at Dongfang Qingcheng behind him, and unexpectedly saw him taking out a medical kit from his own space——

Nima, you are indeed a master of hard-hitting, and you even have a medicine box ready!

Hmm, something seems wrong.

When Xia Beibei saw the ointments Dongfang Qingcheng took out to treat burns, she felt Spartan.

So, Dongfang BOSS, are you planning to give yourself medicine to heal your injuries? Right?

Yes, I am such a pure girl, how could I think wrongly?