Chapter 2

Previously

Flying towards our dorm, Unnie and I went quietly entered the house and got under our covers, celebrating the successful heist by wearing Y/N's hoodie and drifting off to sleep..... dreaming about what life would be with him being OURS......

Present, Y/N's POV

*RINGGGGGGGG* 

Y/N: " *groan* Another day, I should be getting the reply from the university today. " 

Turning off my alarm, I took my phone and scrolled through reddit for about half an hour on my bed. It felt really comfortable lying on my bed and just not worrying about what life throws at me since I'm starting university in March, I've about another 2 months to enjoy before I become a slave to academics again. Looking at the time on my phone, it was about 9:30 am. Sitting up, I stared at the air for about a minute before getting out of bed and heading into the toilet to brush my teeth. Once that was done, I walked into my closet to change into my running attire, as I was looking through my clothes, I can't help but realize that 2 of my hoodies was missing. 

Y/N: " The fuck, I'm pretty sure I packed them before moving to this place. "

I tried searching around my entire room in hopes to try and find it but to no avail, thank god I still have another one. Changing into my attire, I looked at my calendar before getting out of the house and it looks like my birthday is tomorrow. The October 30th (A/N: I've changed the year in the prologue to 2018, the year of their debut) , deciding to get some new clothes as well, I went downstairs to see mom and dad having breakfast. 

Laviel: " Good Morning sweetie, heading out for a run? "

Y/N: " As usual, oh by the way, have the you guys saw my black and white hoodie? " 

Laviel: " No, didn't we made sure that everything was in the boxes before moving? " 

Y/N: " Dad reminded me to and I did check it, but when it somehow magically disappeared overnight. " 

Gong-ja: " That's weird, are you going to buy some after your run? " 

Y/N: " I'll make a detour back home to shower before going to the mall, can't be going in there smelling like sweat. " 

Mom and Dad gave me a hug before getting out of the house for my run. Playing my Spotify playlist meant for running, I started out with a slow jog before moving to a faster pace. As I jogged, I took in the view of the neighborhood and I'm glad that Mom and Dad chose the correct place to move in. I saw the houses that covered my left and right and it was beautiful. Further down, I can see the mall and the market I went to yesterday. 

As I continued on, I saw a 2 large black vans and a group of girls entering it, I caught a glimpse of 2 of them wearing hoodies that were similar to mine, slowing down my pace, I tried to get a closer look but they entered the van already. 

Sakura POV

*RINGGG* 

I woke up to the alarm that was ringing and it instantly made my morning, it was the recording that we took from Y/N's cover of 'Let her go', smelling the scent from his hoodie I let out a smile before getting out of bed, today is the day of our debut and we're going to head to the company to prepare before hitting the stage. I then saw Eunbi-unnie preparing breakfast for us, she's also still in the hoodie that we stole from Y/N. Eunbi-unnie whipped her head around and waving the spatula at me and greeting me. 

Eunbi: " Morning Kkura~ Had a good sleep? " 

Sakura: " I had a wonderful dream~ It was me in a wedding dress and Y/N was waving at me from the alter~ "