Chapter 13

Previously 

With everyone at the table, it was now time to open up the presents. 

Present 

Y/N POV 

Sitting at the center, Jihyo and Eunbi noona took their spots on my left and right while Nee-chan took her seat on my lap. The rest of them took the empty spots around the table, Nako and hii-chan sat on the couch and offered themselves to be the photographers today. 

Sakura: " Let's begin! " 

The rest of them cheered and JiU noona was the first to hand her present. 

JiU: " I hope you like it sweetie~ " 

She handed me a big box wrapped in black paper with golden streaks. It's beautifully decorated with a note and a ribbon on top. Pulling the note out, I carefully tore the wrapping paper out and it reveal a white box designed with a model of PG OO raiser. 

JiU: " You like it? " 

Y/N: " I love it, thank you. We can build this together some time. " 

JiU: " I'll take you up on that offer sweetie~ " 

The next person to hand me her present is Yoohyeon-noona. Wrapped in brown paper with heart shaped designs with a note written as well. I looked around at the other gifts and realized that they all have individual notes on them. Yoohyeon-noona looked really proud of what she picked. I opened the wrapping paper and pulled out the gift. A pink and black colored box with KADOKAWA and DATE A LIVE III written on the top right and left of the box respectively. It was a figure of my one and only waifu. Tokisaki Kurumi. 

Yoohyeon: " You like it baby? " 

Y/N: " Yea, thank you noona. " 

Next was Seolhyun noona, her gift wasn't wrapped in any paper the others. It's just a bag that has Braun Buffel written on it. I pulled out the content's in the bag and it revealed a small box. Pulling the note off, I opened the box and it revealed a simple black wallet.