Chpt 3- "Oni Of Vengeance"

Kai's POV:
Six Oni arms lowered, height shifted to 9ft, skin a darker shade, Fire ombré mane like hair connecting front hairline to the mid region between my shoulder blades, piercing pure red eyes, bottom Oni tusk bared, top canines sharpened, Oni horns formed upward, lower half of my body covered by black hakama pants decorated with a red string, upper half of my body bare,this meant one thing, I've undergone a full transformation.

My Secret since my childhood now has unexpectedly been brought to the spotlight.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Cautiously stepping out,environment visible, seemingly surrounded by multiple abandoned apartment complexes, such an unusual location.

breathing in the nightly air, mist visible when exhaling, body overheating, uncomfortable with this form,when younger I'd only could ever manage a partial transformation, nothing like this.

"What's an Oni doing here?I've never seen your appearance before, who are you"Glancing direction of that voice, Green Aura visible, why is he here, out of all of the Ninja.

"Ah~ Lloyd" kneeling on one knee, being sarcastic, by his instinctive reaction to bare his own tusk, meant he knew my intentions. "We are all friends, no? I'm not here for trouble, simply to rescue an old friend, unfortunately... I might've got too carried away, do not fear, Kai is not harmed anymore, he's merely unconscious, in a deep slumber" grinning widely, Lloyd kept death staring me, his arms crossed as if he didn't believe me.

"Like I can trust an Oni I've never seen before, where is Kai anyway?" Flinching at his question, this is not good, we've been cornered. "You see my name is The Oni Warlord Of Vengeance, your friend? I'm unsure, apologies, I merely prevented his abductor from inflicting anymore pain, Kai himself, ran off". Obliviously lying, Lloyd kept glaring directly into my eyes, trying to shatter my outer shell, trying to pry the truth from me using intimidation tactics, very clever Green Ninja.

"Where.is.Kai." Unintentionally giggling at Lloyd's stern tone, revealing the increasing amount of his anger, this will be a worthwhile round of mind games, for they can never known this is Kai's dark secret, I promised him to keep this forever a secret.

Lloyd's POV:
Intimidated by this 9ft Oni, the appearance extremely unique, Oni Of Vengeance? We've Never heard of this warlord previously, maybe my Father might know of his true identity.

Focus Lloyd, try to discover what he's trying to hide so desperately, no matter what, Kai could still be in danger and as a Ninja, I'll never quit!

"Kai? I've informed you already, he vanished before we could talk, it seems though, all that trauma has released his elemental power, so please refrain from calling him, useless, powerless and helpless, you are worse than the villains, if we do meet again, Lloyd, do trust if I've been informed of you mistreating the Elemental Of Fire, I will not hesitate to fight you and end you in a blink of an eye, do you understand". Nodding, at that, The Oni Of Vengeance casually walked away, strange, why is he so attached to Kai? What is their connection? I must hurry home to ask my dad for information and please Kai, so be safe, wherever you may be.