Scolding

After BroZone had just found Branch, they headed out of the school. They didn't take Hype, Boom, Trickee or Ablaze with them because Ablaze told them he was a man and was ready to lead them home.

- FLASHBACK -

"Can I lead us home?" Ablaze asked Trickee.

"Sure, when you talk like a man," Trickee grinned.

"I AM A MAN!!" Ablaze squeaked.

"Really? Because right now you sound like a mouse whose parachute wont open."

"IF YOU DON'T TAKE THAT BACK IM GONNA SNJDJDJDNDMEKEKWLWL!!" Ablaze screamed so loudly that some of the windows shattered. Everyone covered their ears.

"OKAY! OKAY! I take it back!" Trickee shouted, still covering his small ears.

"Okay!" Ablaze smiled casually.

                       - FLASHBACK END -

Yeah.. Anyways. Spruce, Clay, John Dory, Floyd, and Branch headed back to Rosiepuff's pod.

"Oh man, oh man, OH MAN!" Floyd was panicking. "Grandma's gonna be so disappointed with us!"

Branch tilted his head.

"Why? What happened?" He asked.

"Oh.. right. You don't know.." Floyd glanced at his brothers. "A lot happened..?" He explained to Branch on the whole situation with his brothers.

"Wow..." Branch widened his eyes. "You guys really care for me that much?"

"Well actually-" Clay got cut off my a bonk from Spruce. "Oh yeah. Totally we like care about you sooo much."

John Dory glared at Clay, then softened his gaze at Branch. "Of course. We will always love you."

Floyd nodded and crossed his heart. Spruce crossed his heart as well. Clay crossed his fingers.

When the brothers got home, they all stared at the looming door of the pod.

"OH MAN! SHES GONNA KILL US!" Floyd squealed and ran around.

"Well, just you guys. I will live by myself. In a hut. With no one. Alone. Me. Only." Clay said and spun around. Spruce grabbed the back of his shirt so he couldn't walk away. "Okay! Fine. You can come too." Clay grunted.

"I don't want to go to your fantasy world. We get in trouble all together." Spruce let Clay go and he fell to the ground. Spruce rolled his eyes.

"Floyd! Calm down!" John Dory yelled to Floyd, who was running like a madman.

"AHHHHH!! SHES GONNA WHOOP US!" Floyd screeched.

The pod door opened. Grandma Rosiepuff scanned them.

"What did you do?" She said, looking at each and every one of them. Clay, Spruce, John Dory and Branch all said: "Nothing."

"WE WERE SUCH BAD KIDS WE GOT ON THE PRINCIPALS HITLIST! HE HATES US SO MUCH AND I THOUGHT BABY BRANCH GOT KIDNAPPED AND CLAY WAS BEING SO ANNOYING AND WAS ACTING DRUNK WITH SPRUCE AND JOHN DORY IS TOO SQUARE AND WE ALL GOT DETENTION! AHHHHH!" Floyd screamed. "Hi Grandma."

Clay spun around. He did a peace sign and walked away. John Dory's jaw dropped at Floyd. Spruce facepalmed and grabbed Clay's collar. Branch was..dumbfounded? He didn't really know what Floyd just said.

Yeah. They got in trouble. BIG TIME.

They all sat in their room and sighed. "If only we listened to me. We wouldn't be in this mess." Clay frowned.

"What?" Branch asked.

"I suggested we left you in the school." Clay said to Branch.

"Oh-"

"I rather be stuck in this mess than leave Branch." Spruce blew a raspberry at Clay.

"NO. NOW I CANT PLSY FORTNITE THANKS TO YOU." Clay snarled at Spruce.

"Shut up."

"NO!"

"What?"

"You heard me, twinkle toes."

Spruce and Clay attacked eachother. John Dory watched them. "Guys."

"YOU LITTLE HIGHLIGHTER- GET OFF!" Spruce growled.

"IM NOT A HIGHLIGHTER!" Clay attacked him.

A/N:

Heyaaa! i'm back! my schedule might resume to normal. sorry that the chapter is ending here! will make a new one soon!