Part Seven

Filler Chapter...

A year had gone by, by now and Nate and I were living together in my house. I had been disowned by my 'so-called-friend-of-half-my-life'. I saw Dan occasionally, he had put what happened behind him and said that they would start with a clean slate.

Nate and I were going out for lunch at the café where we first met. we managed to get the same table as well. About half way through, Nate cleared his throat and sat up straighter. I looked at him as I was sloughed in the seat slightly "What's up?" I asked him as I tapped the cup with my finger. Nate looked at me "I love you" he said. I smiled "I love you, too, babe you're scaring me" I said as I made eye contact with him. He smiled as the waiter brought over two cherry scones with fresh cream, strawberry sauce and fresh strawberries. I looked at Nate and frowned slightly "What's all this?" I asked him as he ate a strawberry, "My treat" he said, I chuckled and dug in as I took the top of the scone off and came face to face with a white gold diamond engagement ring. I looked at Nate in shock as he looked at me "Jaz will you marry me?" he asked. My breath caught in my lungs as I picked it up "Jaz?" he asked. I looked at him "We've been together for about 3 years, on and off and they've been a rollercoaster but I love you, and only you, please become my Mrs Buzolic?" he asked. I cleaned the ring up with a napkin "Nate... I would love to be your wife" I told him as I gave him the ring. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me gently. I kissed him back.

We lay in bed that night kissing and making love with eachother, over and over.

Sorry if it's rubbish...