Part Fifteen

I scoffed "You're cheating on me?" I asked him. The girl looked at Nate "Who is she? Are you cheating on me?" She asked him. Nate shook his head "I don't know who you are so leave me and my wife alone" he said. She scoffed "We've been together since we kissed in that club" she said. I watched them then saw what only I could see, Nate was telling the truth.

This girl was still going at it I'm ten minutes later until I gave Grace to Nate. I went up to her "Look love! Nate hasn't see you before so pack it in! I have witnesses to prove that when he hasn't been here, he's been at work and as for you being his 'girlfriend', he wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole, so piss off!" I said as I gently pushed her back. She gasped "Watch it slut, I'm pregnant!" She said. I scoffed as I looked at her and saw something wasn't quite eight. Only then did I see her too had ridden up slightly I saw it. I scoffed "Yeah, that's a fake pregnancy bump" I said. She looked at me "Oh yeah? How would you know?" She said. I looked at her "I gave birth" I said as I pulled her top up to reveal a fake white baby bump strapped to her waist. "Pathetic" I said slamming the door on her. Nate looked at me "I swear I've never seen her before and that night, five years ago, she came onto me and I didn't see what she looked like" he said.

I got everyone to go home so Nate and I could talk. He spoke and told me how he'd never seen her before and that, that night five years ago meant nothing and as his wife, I took his side but told him if I ever found out he lied to me, I'd make sure he could never have anymore kids.