Chapter 6 : Quickly!

AN : Hey guys! I hope everyone has been well! Thank you for coming back for the new chapter release! I have great news! Drumroll Please~ I created an Instagram account! Specifically One Piece X Readers!

What will the page have?~

👀Unlock Snippets🔐👨🏻‍🎨Artwork/Collaboration👩🏻‍🎨 ⚖️Scene Polling📊 💬Readers request for OTP/Shippings💭 📝Story Update/Release date⏳

So what are you guys waiting for? 🥳🎊🎉Come join in on my intrusive thoughts!

📷🔗: @OnePieceXreader or @NJH33

And sent in your request!

Now Back To The reason why you're here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 : Quickly!

Ace enlisted the assistance of Haruta to unearth the whereabouts of Teach, notoriously known as Blackbeard in the criminal underbelly.

Their diligent efforts bore fruit, pinpointing an abandoned warehouse nestled within the derelict fringes of New World State as Blackbeard's potential hideout.

"Right here, he should be hiding at this location at the moment," Haruta announced, swiveling the computer screen to share the revelation with Ace.

A spark of excitement flashed in Ace's eyes, his grin broadening with anticipation. "Send me the coordinates," he requested, his voice tinged with determination.

Haruta, taken aback by the sudden request, hesitated, concern etching his features.

"We should relay this information to Marco and Pops. You're not contemplating tackling this solo, are you?" he pressed, hoping to instill a sense of caution in Ace's impulsive plan.

Undeterred, Ace responded with a reassuring pat on Haruta's shoulder.

"I'll be fine, trust me," he asserted confidently. "I intend to only recon the area. I'll steer clear of any direct confrontation."

Despite his apprehensions, Haruta complied, transmitting the coordinates to Ace.

" I've sent them, but please, tread carefully. Don't bite off more than you can chew, okay?" he implored, his voice laden with concern." Also, wear this earbud. You'll be in constant communication with me alright?"

"Thank you!~" Ace expressed his gratitude with a cheerful wave, seizing his keys and helmet.

He made his way to the basement of Moby Dick HQ, his steps quick and purposeful. Mounting his motorcycle, he ignited the engine, its roar slicing through the stillness of the night.