"karma's a b*"

I ran backstage to see the divas championship match, i was rooting for beth to win after the stuff eve has done to me. she doesn't deserve it
"AND YOUR NEW WWE DIVAS CHAMPION, EVE TORRESSS!"

"There is no way" i said slamming my waterbottle to the ground "that reign will soon come to an end, bitch"

later that evening i was sitting in the women's locker room until i saw someone walking in

"hi y/nnnn, me and brie have something to tell you!" nikki said excited

"well what is it?"

"so, me and brie are taking some of our greatest friends for some quality time & a little break from all the traveling and pain we've had! we're going to a theme park!"

"omg that sounds SO fun, who's coming with us then?"

"well, it's obviously me, brie, you, michelle, layla, nattie, tj, randy, eve, john & cody

"WHAT?!" i said shocked "your joking right?"

"no we decided to only bring our closest friends and yeah, those 2 are part of it. but please come, i literally won't survive a theme park without you"

"fine, but i swear if one of them is gonna do something i'm throwing hands, end of discussion"

"you do you" nikki says laughing "well i'm going to john, see you tomorrow then babes!"

"bye!"
"god, is she for real? i am so pissed that eve AND cody are gonna be there i don't want to see him ever again!"

at the themepark ~
—————————
"guys, we're finally here!" nikki says "i'm so excited"

"me too, me and cody will go together, right?" eve said

"yes" cody says looking directly at me "we will"

my heart just sunk until brie grabbed my hand, god i love the twins more than anything

some time later ~
—————————
"guys, me and tj are gonna go get icecream, anybody wanna come?"

"YES, WE WILL" lay-cool screams

"come with us, we'll be back soon!"

"alright babes" nikki said

"soooo, im hyped to go on some rollercoasters" randy says excited "who's coming with me?"

"I WILL!" y/n said excited "i love rollercoasters so much!"

"well, we both have that in common then. lets go together since no one else wants to come aswell"

"ofcourse, come on lets go!" i said grabbing his hand

randy smirked at me when i grabbed his hand, god he looked so good

"oooo you go girl" brie said on purpose since cody was standing there with eve

i winked at her and saw cody staring right at me "karma is a bitch" i said quietly
———————
"sooo, i heard about you and cody? what happend"

"ugh, i hate him" i said looking pissed "he completely played me! one day he kissed me then another day he kissed my former tag team partner and now they are most likely together, how fun."

"i'll tell you one thing, your stunning" randy said looking at me "i could treat you way better"

"oh yeah? could you?" i laughed

"definitely, i know he's my tag partner but he's been an asshole after that breakup with his ex. he's not even thinking properly anymore when it comes to relationships"

"he genuinely broke my heart" i said looking to the ground

"that's why i'm here, i want to give this a chance, i've known you for a while because of Shawn. It's not like we are strangers you know?"
(btw you and randy have known eachother for yeaaaars)

"yeah, that's true. who knows randy, who knows"

————————
after some time the themepark closes and everyone had a great time

"goodbye randy!" i said hugging him tight "goodbye, i'll talk to you soon alright?"

"ofcourse!"

i walk back to the car until i heard nikki scream: "STOP GUYS, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" it was cody and randy fighting, literally fighting

"OMG, nonono" i run to cody and push him away "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

he looked at me again with that face, his eyes, i just drown in them. but no, "don't let it fool you y/n"

"HUH? answer me now"

he pulls my arm and takes me to a quieter place

"look, i couldn't stand seeing you all day long with randy, and i know i fucked up but seeing it just made me so mad"

"oh my god, your joking?" i said furious "so you can go kiss MY former tag team partner and i cant hangout with yours?"

"it's cause he wants you! isn't that obvious?"

"well, you want my tag team partner, cody"

"y/n, stop. let me explain please"

"ugh fine"

"i was scared, i like you so much and it scares me. i kept thinking that the same shit would happen in my last relationship with you. i like you a lot, y/n, and not only that, i also love you"