"Night 1"

today was the day of Wrestlemania night 1, the biggest ppv of the year is being held here in London. tonight there's a lot going on and i don't have my match yet. i already am feeling the nerves cause the stage is HUGE this year!

i was thinking about the moments me and cody shared, it's been a whole lot for such a short period of time. from winning the Royal Rumble to main eventing night 1 against randy orton is insane.
batista was the champion until the elimination chamber ppv. randy orton finally returned from injury as the mystery slot in the chamber. he defeated batista with an rko from out of nowhere and it was one of the greatest moments that happend in a while! there's a lot on the line and the fact we both have to fight our former tag team partner, is insane to think.

i finally got out of bed and saw that it was 8:00 am already. i made some coffee and headed right to the twins' hotel room.
as i knocked on the door brie opened and hugged me enthusiastically.
"Y/N!!" i'm so hyped for tonight, i can't wait for me and Nikki's match against lay-cool! think about it, me and nikki could be the FIRST EVER womens tag team champions. isn't that what the WWE universe needs?

"i'll definitely be cheering so loud for you two, this is your moment tonight! use it wisely and become our first ever womens tag team champions!!" i said excited as i walked in the room with my coffee

"i'm already feeling the adrenaline, y/n. it's such an honor to have a match at Wrestlemania but gosh i'm nervous!"

"nikki, trust me it will all be alright" i said reassuring "when you walk out on that stage, be the greatest you've ever been. it's gonna be an amazing match for you two"

"for you then tomorrow" brie said excited "main eventing Wrestlemania against eve is gonna be one of your best matches ever and i know that for a fact. you're rivalry has been the most spoken one for this years Wrestlemania. aren't you thrilled?"

"yes i definitely am a lot, it's so cool to finally have the women main eventing, have tag titles and more screentime! it's all we've ever wanted since we've worked our asses off for this to happen"

"exactly, so girls let's do a quick workout downstairs at the gym since i need to do something before i flip out" nikki said laughing

"yes after i finish this lovely coffee i'd love to!"

————————
i came back from the gym and had a shower. afterwards i quickly blow dried my hair and curled the front pieces. as i was doing my makeup i heard my phone ringing and answered.

cody: hello?

y/n: hey cody, how are you?

cody: i'm doing well, just pretty nervous about tonight. how about you?

y/n: i'm great! i'm just finishing my makeup for tonight.

cody: cannot wait to see your beautiful face, are you almost coming to the arena then?

i checked the time, SHIT 6:00 pm already?

y/n: uh yes yes, i'm almost done and i'll be on my way!

cody: great, i'll see you soon.

y/n: yes, see you soon cody!

————————
i finally arrived backstage as it was 6:30 pm. i went to the female's locker room and saw nikki and brie getting ready

"YOUR GEARS ARE STUNNING."

"ahh y/n, your finally here! thank you so much, it's dedicated to the titles, white and gold!"

"i love it so much, the gear is giving such mania vibes" i said excited

"EXACTLY!" brie screamed "by the way, cody's been looking for you for a while. i don't know where he is now but i'd look for him if i were you."