Chapter 2: Full Moon

Y/n's pov

Your birthday is coming up very soon and all of your family was buzzing with excitement and anticipation. It seemed that your birthday was really important to them for some reason, like a celebrities birthday or your favorite characters birthday. You didn't know what that was about, but you just went with it. You were excited about it too, you were turning 17 for God's sake! I mean who wouldn't be excited about that!? "There will be a Full moon tonight! So exciting!" You heard your Mom say from the kitchen.

"A full moon? What's so exciting about that?" You mumbled before tapping your finger on the kitchen countertop. Sure a Full moon is a beautiful and rare sight, but what's so exciting about that? You didn't know but you were intrigued.

"We can go on the rooftops and look at the moon." Your Dad pitched in. You finally decided it was time to go inside and be apart of the conversation.

"Are y'all planning my birthday without me?" You asked your hand on your hip and your head tilted slightly your h/c hair falling down.

"Maybe, maybe not." Your little brother said looking away from you.

"You totally are! You know I could hear y'all from the dining room!?" You said pointing at them and smiling.

"Y/n! Please. This is a special day. Not just for you, but for the whole family. So please let us plan your party." Your Mom said sternly and seriously. Your face dropped.

"Yeah ok... I'll just go." You said before running out of the Kitchen and out of the house, onto the streets. You didn't know what you should do, or where you should go. But you had a feeling that you should go up. You looked around finding a Fire escape. You climbed it and got onto the rooftop. You felt the cool night air, breezing in the wind. You sighed, as you sat down at the edge of the roof. You looked up at the night sky. It was a full moon tonight...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...