Chapter Six: Market Square

"I can't believe you that you had dragged into this," Rori exclaimed then she rolled her eyes. She's wearing a blue dress with a black lace-up black skirt.

   Rory and Kass are standing there in Market Square and watching Narcissa is going through clothes. She's wearing a pink puffy dress with white frilled white line went down her dress. Her gnome-like mechanical servants are with her and they are carrying a pile of fancy clothes.

  "Sorry," Kass whispered to Rori. "She had putted me up to it. She was in my laboratory without inviting herself in. She was acting so weird like she was trying to seduce me."

  "Did you make out with her, Kass?" Rori asked.

   "Eww, no," Kass answered. Kass is wearing an olive green jacket, brown pants, and a tie. The outfit is complemented by a green vest.

   "Now I believe you," she whispered back. "What a slutbag that she had seduced you."

   "Yeah, tell me about it," Kass said with discomfort. "I have to deal with her for rest of my life as my queen."

  " Sorry that I had heard from my da," Rori said.

    "How about Narcissa's youngest brother Jarrell?," asked Kass with curiosity.

   "That little creep was following me everywhere that I go after dinner," she replied.

   "Rori, You're being stalked?," Kass exclaimed and he's shocked when he looked at Rori. "Did he see you change into your dragon form?"

  "No, I hid in the cave when I took off my clothes and changed into my dragon form to go home," she replied. Dragon folks lived in village in the mountains,but the only way that's they have to use their dragon forms to fly up there. When he went to the cave and it was so dark, I roared at him to made him thinks that I was a bear."

  They begun to laughed so hard.

                                                    ******************                 

  Narissa looks at the fabrics in the shop and she has noticed the man who's running the shop that his eyes are like the eyes of the cat's and he have radiant black with brown streaks. He's one of the associal Dragon folks and he's the Tiger's Eye Dragon. His name is Tylodor. He's wearing a gold colored tunic with red trousers.

  "Excuse, madam, Minervanians are unwelcomed," said Tylodor.

  "How you dared you had said to your future queen?," Narcissa hissed.

  "Do you heard me, Minervanian?" he yondered. "Take those damn filty machines of yours out of here." He's pointing her mechanical gnome-like servants.

"Don't say that to my servant gnomebots," She yondered back then she marched out of the fabrics.

  Then there's a crowd of people are sharing at her and she has noticed that couples of them aren't humans. They have pearl-like skin. Their hairs are illuminated and they have gemstones as for eyes. One of them is a little silver-blond girl like 5 or 6 years old with diamond eyes in a a blue dress and she's hiding behind her mother's brown skirt.

  "What are you looking?," shouted Narcissa. If you don't like it or not, I will be your future queen and everything will be change."

  Narcissa had heard stories when she was little that dragons can take on form as humans and they used to be called "faes". Most of the stories that she had heard that female dragons had seduced men by luring them into the water in their humans then feeds off them in their dragon forms, and she had heard that they switched children with theirs with regardless of a parent's not knowing their child is a dragon. She heard some stories that they thrown parties for humans then drinks their blood.