chapter 6 the tournament

(The tournament)

*Two weeks after Riptides concert we open up with a new character, a metal elemental draconian named Silver, she was the same age as Quake being 18 years old*

*Currently Silver was in some type of armory trying on her new armor which for metal dragons they wear little armor due to them having the abilities to apply metal coating to their skin, Silver seemed to be wearing less armor and once she was finished she opened the door without even grabbing a weapon meeting 5 other metal Draconians who looked like soldiers who in fact did have weapons themselves*

Silver: heh only 5? Alright then, just try and make this interesting

Guard 2: as we see it we have you outnumbered and you don't even have a weapon

Silver: *I chuckled* oh I don't need to worry about that

Guard 4: and why is that?

Silver: because I am the weapon *I smirked as metal started covering my skin but my arms start to change, they began taking the shape of large blades*

Guard 3: what the hell!?

Guard 2: how is she doing that!?

Guard 1: focus boys! Take her down!

*All 5 of them apply metal on their skin and charge right for her*

Guard 5: *swings my sword*

Silver: *blocks it with one of my arm blades and kicks him hard in the check with a surprising amount of strength launching him through the wall*

Guard 3: *swings my axe while running up to her*

Silver: *ducks down tossing him over my shoulder*

Guard 2: hey that's not very nice!-

Silver: *grabs his arm and swings him around throwing him at guard 3 before he could get back up knocking them both out*

Guard 4: ahhh!!! *Slams my axe on the back of her head but it shatters on impact*

Silver: agh! *Growls and turned around slowly towards him*

Guard 4: 0_0 I'm sorry-

Silver: *I change my arm to its normal shape and punches him straight in the face knocking him out cold*

Guard 1: looks like it's just you and me then

Silver: *turns to him* you could yield and avoid the embarrassment

Guard 1: I think I'll be taking the glory *holds up my sword getting into a fighting position*

Silver: well then give me your best shot~ *I get into a fighting position*

Guard 1: *charges straight towards her swinging my sword multiple times*

Silver: *blocks each hit with my arms causing sparks to fly off from each impact*

Guard 1: *holds up my sword about to swing again*

Silver: *grabs the blade holding him into place*

Guard: shit..

Silver: *shatters the blade and uses my other hand to slam him in the ground causing some cracks to form under him*

*All 5 guards were knocked out cold leaving only Silver, soon someone started clapping*

General Steel: hahaha! That's my girl! What did I tell you old friend

*Silver's father general Steel was Captain of the royal guard, this was in fact a training exercise and a way to show off to King Ironclaw of the metal kingdom*