Am I falling in love! Ch 1

Aphmau's Pov:
Everything was calm in the hub. I was in my house taking care of puppy. When I heard a knock on my door. I went over and open the door to see Pierce. "Ein has gone crazy" he said out of breath. "What happened" I asked worried. "Noi, Aaron, Zane, and myself took all of his gold and burned it has a prank." He said still huffing and puffing. "Why did you do that?" I asked pulling him inside. "Well he stole from us so we all took revenge." He explained. I rolled my eyes and left to try and calm Ein down. When I was outside my house blew up with Pierce still inside. I looked at my new blown up house with Pierce knocked out. No sign of my puppy. I rushed over to where Ein was. He had a crazy glare in his eyes. I marched right up to him and gave him a quick slap. "Stop Ein now." I yelled. "Pierce is now knocked out because of you. I wish you were never born!" I wish I had just shut big mouth. He had tears in the corner of his eyes. His eyes filled with fear and sadness. He dropped the tnt he was holding and ran back in his house. "You did it Aph!" Zane cheered. I dropped to the floor feeling hot tears pouring out of my eyes. I knew what happened in Ein's past. Not all of it but enough to know he's been through a lot. Aaron rushed up to me. He rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

Ein's Pov:
I ran back in my house. Aphmau slapped me. I hated being slapped. My dad abused me. All I could think about was everyone getting hurt because of me. Hot tears ran down my cheeks. I thought about what I did. It was all because I pranked someone. I hoped Pierce was alright. I ran to my bedroom and threw myself on my bed. I wrapped myself in a human burrito. It felt like a hug. I just cried for 2 hours. When I was sorta calmed down. I slowly unwrapped myself. I got up and made my way toward the kitchen. I missed Pierce cooking for me. I ordered pizza. I sent a text to Pierce. "Hey Pierce I'm sorry for what I did. I miss you buddy!" I kinda had a tiny crush on Pierce but he wasn't gay. Well I really don't know but he didn't act gay. No one knew I liked boys. Not even Aphmau. After like 10 minutes the pizza came. I payed the pizza man and took the large pepporini. I set it on the table and started eating. I really wanted to see Pierce.

Pierce's Pov:
I woke up in my house to text on my phone from Ein. He misses me well thats a first. I was going to explode. I had a crush on Ein. No one knew that I was gay or liked Ein. My memory was fuzzy but I remember Aph's house exploded. She was probably at Aaron's house. Should I go over to Ein's house? Yes I was. I put on shoes and left. I made my way to Ein's place. I barged in to find Ein at the table eating pizza. "Hey buddy!" I said waving. "Hey Pierce!" He said blushing a bit. He was staring at my shirt. I looked down and realized I had no shirt on. It was my turn to blush. "I have a shirt for you be right back." He said getting up. "Thank you!" I said trying to hide my blush. He walked into his bedroom. I made my way over to the table and took a slice of pepporini pizza. He walked out with a shirt that had the words "YES" on it. "That's my shirt why do you have it?" I asked putting my slice of pizza down. "You left it here a couple of weeks ago." He said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. He gave me the shirt. I put it on and sat down. I grabbed mfy slice and started eating again. He sat down across from me and started eating. He had pizza sauce on his face. I reached over the table and wiped it off. He blushed like crazy. Why did you do that Pierce? I apologized. "Huh oh no is fine Pierce" Ein said blushing. We talked about what was going on in our lives. I heard an explosion. Ein and I ran to his window. We looked out and my house was exploded. "My sheep!" I said panicked. I ran out the door as fast as I could. Ein came after me looking really worried. I saw Noi laughing his head off. "Why did you do that Noi?" Ein yelled. I broke down. Ein held me close. "Because I wanted too!" Noi explained. "Also I'm a bad boy now like you and Pierce." I looked back and Ein was giving Noi the death stare. "Come on you can sleep at mine and tomorrow we can go get you more sheep." Ein said in his calming voice. He helped me back in his house and gave me some pajamas for me to put on. I put them on. He set up a soft area on the floor in his room. I laid down on the floor and he laid on his bed. He switched off all the lights even his little night light that he sleeps with because he's scared of the dark. I could hear tossing and turning in his bed. I couldn't sleep the floor was uncomfortable. I sat up slowly and saw Ein tossing and turning. I knew he had trouble sleeping with out a light. I got up and slowly got in his bed. His eyes shot open. I turned on the little night light. I could see his face more clearly. I pulled him close by the waist. I wrapped my leg around his leg. He cuddled close to my chest. His arm was around me and I kissed the top his head. He fell asleep with him in my arms. Soon I also fell asleep.

Eeeekkkk I love this so much! After this I'm going to write more. How do you like Noi so far? I have plans for Noi you'll just have to wait. Have a great day/night! Love ya!