I hate him so much! Ch 2

Ein's Pov:
Pierce had been sleeping at my house for the past couple of days while he rebuilt his house. I really didn't want him to build his house again. I wanted him to stay here with me. Pierce was out getting materials for his house. I haven't pranked someone in a bit. I was going to get some tnt but then remembered I had to go mining for some gold. I got some food and my pickaxe. I went to the mines and started to mine. After like 2 hours I had no food left and I was tired. I made my way out of the mine. I was walking back to my house. Noi and Kim were at my house. Tnt surrounded my house. My heart leaped out of my chest. Noi used his flint and steel. Kim and Noi ran while I watched my house explode. Pierce came running towards me. I was filled with rage. "Shh it's ok Ein I'm here." Pierce said hugging me from behind. I pushed Pierce off of me and took the last of my tnt I had left. I marched straight up to Noi's house. I set the tnt down and blew his house up. Noi came running with Kim behind him. "You know what Ein I hate you." Noi said angry. "No one likes you. I can't believe Pierce actually has a crush on you. Who would? Your lonely and pathetic." I was speechless. I didn't care what he said but Pierce had a crush on me. "How did you find out?" Pierce asked confused. "Your diary!" Noi said in his sweet little annoying voice. Pierce was the least of my problems right now. I marched straight up to Noi and punched him. Pierce held me back before I could kill him. Zane came running over with Aphmau, Aaron and Kc. Noi had a bloody nose. Noi came over and punched me in the gut. Aaron intervened and held back Noi. Pierce left go of me and went straight over to Noi and slapped him across the face. "That's what you get for hurting Ein!" Pierce said in a deep voice I never would thought of coming out of him. I fainted. I woke up to Aphmau over me looking worried. "I'm ok I'm ok!" I said reassuring her. "What never heard my deep voice before Ein?" Pierce asked again in his deep voice. I almost passed out again. Everyone was looking at me shocked like they saw a ghost. I was confused. I reached up to head and felt something fluffy. My form came out. I got up and ran as fast as I could. Why did it have to come out? They are never going to look at me the same. I would have ran into my house but it exploded. I ran to my secret base. Only Pierce knew where it was. I got in and curled into a ball. I was scared someone was going to hit me. I had flashbacks to my dad hitting because I was weak and didn't show any signs of being a werewolf. But now I'm a monster. Someone opened the door. I didn't know who but someone I knew. I hope it isn't my dad. "Hey are you okay Ein?" A faint tiny girl voice spoke. I looked up to see my baby sister. "No you died years ago this isn't real!" I said panicked. "Oh but I am real you abandoned me. Our father killed me and you did nothing. I hate you!" Her voice was changing. "YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Hey hey calm down Ein no one is here." A familiar voice said trying to calm me down. I jumped on him and wouldn't let go. I grabbed his shirt tight trying to stop crying. "Shhhh it's ok Ein." He whispered in my ear. "Well now that Ein showed his form I should show mine." Aaron said trying to let the tension out of the air. His ears and tail popped out so did Aphmau's. She was a werewolf? I was stunned. "Well Noi should we?" Pierce asked. "Yeah I think so." Noi said reaching to his head. A flash of light blinded me but when my eyes focused. Noi and Pierce had horns on their heads. "You guys are damos?" I said half knowing half not. "Yup!" Pierce said. I was shocked to the core. Pierce picked me up bridal style and walked me back to the hub. We got to his house. He pushed me in. "Your staying here tonight!" He said following me in. "Soo Pierce the thing that Noi said. You like me because I like you." I said sitting on the couch. He looked at me shocked. Then a grin came across his face. He walked over and kissed me. I kissed him back. It felt magical! It felt like it was just me and him. After like 2 minutes he pulled away. I was disappointed when he pulled away. He sat on the couch and he put his head on my lap. I played with his hair and his blue horns. He tried to reach his hand to play with my ears but I smacked them back down. "Your blue streak is fading." He said pointing to my hair. "Oh it's fine my hair dye got exploded in the explosion" I replied. He got up and went to the bathroom. He came out with blue hair dye. He put a towel around my neck and started painting my hair. We laughed and talked.  After that happened he gave me some pajamas. I put them on while he was in his bedroom. I walked in and realized that he only had a single bed. "How are we going to fit on that?" I asked. "We just cuddle close come on." He replied. I gave him a playful look and hopped into bed. He pulled me really close. I buried my head in his chest and fell asleep.