Is my heart ready for this? Ch 3

Angst

Pierce's Pov:
I was in my house putting my stuff away. It has been a couple days since Ein and I kissed. Ein and I have been spending a lot of time together. Noi has been causing more problems in the hub lately. I'm worried for him. I grabbed some wheat and went down my ladder to my sheep. I was feeding my sheep when Aph ran into my sheep pen with Noi darting after her. I stepped back because I didn't want any trouble. Noi placed tnt down and lit the tnt up. Aph luckily got out safe but my sheep were all dead. My house was destroyed too. I felt rage building up inside of me. I gave Noi 'you better run I will kill you look!' He darted and I followed with my sword ready to kill him. Ein was minding his own business bobbing his head. Noi ran up to him and took Ein and put his sword to his neck. Ein looked like he was ready to kill Noi but also had fear in his eyes. "Step away from Ein he did nothing wrong!" I said firmly. "What if I don't?" Noi said. "If you step another step he's a goner." I stood there sword in hand if he tried anything. I looked around and saw Aphmau running over to Zane and Aaron. I focused gaze on Noi. "If you want him to live you have to kill me!" Noi said proudly. I was shocked to my core. Noi was my first ever friend. I couldn't kill him. Ein was the person I loved the most out of everyone. I looked into Ein's eyes. He had a look in his eye that he wanted to die. My grip tightened around my sword. "Let him go NOW!" I managed to say. "How about no!" Noi said chock holding Ein now. Kim came running and knocked the sword out of Noi's hand. "What has gotten in to you!" She asked worried but mad at the same time. Noi let go of Ein. Ein ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Don't worry I'll protect you." I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head. "So I think I need to stay at your house tonight." I whispered. "I'd like that." He said quietly. Aphmau, Aaron, and Zane came running over. "Are you guys ok?" Aphmau asked worried. "Yeah just a little shaken up." I replied. "Noi how could you!" Aphmau yelled. He didn't respond. He ran towards his house and locked himself in. Kim followed after him. I could feel my shirt getting wet. Ein was crying. I picked him up and waved goodbye to Aphmau. We got to his house. I kicked the door open and went inside. I put him on the couch and closed the door. We was still crying. So I went over and sat down next to him. I pulled him close wrapping my are around him. "Shhhhit's gonna be okay." I said planting a kiss on his head. He nuzzled his head in my neck. We stayed like that for awhile. He fell asleep. I played with his hair. I fell asleep with him on my shoulder.

So I have been sick and haven't had any motivation so I'm so sorry that this is short. Anyways have a great day/night!