Chapter 2

Pat pat pat pat pat

Laughter can be heard as a few young soldiers are running here and there in the Swords Hall, and as for these 2 teenagers, both Coward and Fuzz are heading to their room to help Fuzz packs his things up. 

===============================================================================
Fuzz recently passed the military entrance test and he has to sleep in the military dorm that's located next to the education dorm they are currently in. In Sword Crater City, there are only 2 kind of children. A student, and a soldier.
===============================================================================

Coward was a little excited to help Fuzz pack his stuffs, but as soon as he opens their bedroom's door, a mountain of leaves bursts from the room, smacking Coward's face.

Fuzz just rolls his eyes as he enters their room. Coward spit out the leaves in his mouth. "WHO PUT IT THERE?!" he was annoyed. "It's probably Hassle's working..." Fuzz picks up and swing his side bag, landing it on his bed, thus starts packing his stuffs. He has to push aside Coward's jars of dirt on the table to get his GIT Tablet. But Coward stopped him

===============================================================================
GIT Tablet = Graphical and Interactive Textbook Tablet
=============================================================================== 

"NONONONONO... do NOT disarrange these soils..." Coward stops Fuzz's hand that's sweeping away the jars of dirt on the table. "It's just dirt..." Fuzz pushes the jars aside to take his GIT Tablet. But Coward stops him again.

"I haven't logged these soils origin yet... But! They are arranged according to the map..." He put his hand on the poorly drawn EduCentre's floor map on the table, making a posture as if he's a geology expert. His soft grey hair falls down, covering his face accidentally. Fuzz couldn't help but to smile, looking at Coward with his abnormal ambition of being a botanist even though he's a carnivore by nature.

As Fuzz was about to keep his clothes in his bag, he notices a flyer was lying at the bottom of his bag. The flyer was about the recruitment to be a military of Sword Crater City. Looking at Coward's cowardness issue...

An idea clicks in Fuzz's mind.

"Hey, Coward... I think I know how to fix your cowardness issue..."

"That's great!" Coward smiles. But then he felt anxious with the 'solution' Fuzz is about to say.  "You're not talking about THAT gardener... right...?" Coward sweats, remembering what their dorm's gardener warned him before this. 

"Come again... And I will cut it!" He could imagine the gardener's sheers being sharpen on a grinder.

"I promise this one does not involve cutting anything small... What about you join the military...?" Fuzz passes the flyer to Coward. Coward took the flyer, and he notices it stated that they are actively recruiting this month.

"Uhh..." Coward went blank, not knowing how to explain his excuses to not join the Military. "I think I'll pass" He thinks joining the military will just be a waste of time since Sword Crater City is able to maintain its safety for the past 200 years, and nothing seems like threatening their peace as of now.

"I suggest you join it to fix your cowardness issue... Protecting this country is your mission... But fixing your cowardness is your side quest!"

"Doesn't sound like I'll focus on the side quest..." Coward was confused.

"Hah! All experienced gamer know that side quest has to be done first." Fuzz points his index finger upward, pretending to be a gaming-nerd. 

"Trust me in this, Coward..." Fuzz holds Coward's shoulder, tries to rest assured him that everything will be better.