1.)Dragged in

I'm so tired of this shit, I just want to leave early.

"B. Are you fucking listening!!" Her shriek practically made my heart drop to my ass. Looking over to Luna I noticed the vein in her forehead popping out. If I say anything she's just gonna get more mad so might as well ignore it.

"Yes Luna, I heard you the first fucking time. You've been whining about this since the second we stepped into school." Lunas waist length curly haired bounced as she heatedly crossed her arms, she tapped her feet against the ground slowly.

This bitch

Her angled dark brown eyes narrowed as I rolled my eyes, she pursed her thin lips and silently waited for my reply. She raised a thick brow getting irritated fast, lowering my eyes I moticed her outfit.

She wore gray nike pros that made her legs look endless, Lunas always had an athletic build yet she had'nt done a sport in years. Her black oversized tee mostly covered her shorts you couldn't tell if she was wearing any unless she moved them herself.

Snapping back into reality she straightend her posture and stepping closer to me I noticed the vein on her forehead looking like it was about to pop. Reach out to touch as my face scrunched up in concern, she smacked my hand away.

"Then why the hell are you not responding your in your own little world again. I don't wanna be his girlfriend!!!" She cried out, stomping her foot against the ground like a toddler throwing a fit over some toys.

My concern washed away fast and my interest was gone, I looked over to K.C. and with her uninterested reaction I smiled. Oh K.C., my best friend since 8th grade and continues to be 3 years later. I met her in our old friend group back in 8th and we've been the closest since even after we all stopped talking.

Her beauty is uncanny, her skin tone is a golden brown it looks so great in the sun it makes her glow. She gets it from her dad he's Salvadorian and her mom's black making her skin tone radiant in the sun. Her eyes are like a foxes, there lift is perfect with the darkest brown eyes I've ever encountered. A long nose yet just enough for her small but squared face. Her lips are a bit bigger yet thin it fits her so perfectly. K.C.'s pretty small running at the same height as me both 4'11, and blessed with the a body not to thin but has a huge ass.

Moving my focus back to the crybaby of the group I asked "Then why don't you just tell him that?"

Her face changed with horror in her eyes. And here we go again.

"Have you not been listening I can't lose another hoe!!!" Really because it seems like your rosters overcrowding.

"Fine, just cancel then. Make-up an excuse or something to stop him from asking you today."

K.C. Adds in, "Didn't you guys meet like last week?" Luna shook her head ready to start screaming and crying.

"Exactly we met last week and he wants to ask me to be his girlfriend already. But if I say no he's not gonna wanna see me again so I have to go tonight to keep him interested."

Called it, she's going either away. To put this gently, Luna needs male attention it's why she wakes up in the morning. So many guys have called her beautiful and encourage her behavior and that's why she thinks how she acts is ok.

Luna begins to drop down on her knees in the middle of the cafeteria with her hands together, "please, please come with me guys. I need you guys please." A smile tries to peak out from under her lips. I look over to K.C. And we burst out laughing as loud as we can.

Tryna catch my breath I let out,"Fine, fine just please get off the floor girl people are looking!!!"

She smiles in victory and lays out a hand to help her up. Rolling my eyes, I pulled on her hand and she got up the floor moaning in pain.

"Drama queen" I muttered under my breath making Luna turn to me with a gasp, K.C. giggled with me.

"These knees just don't work the same guys." Luna said while shaking her head in disappointment.

"From all that dick?!" K.C. Said in confusion making me laugh as we high-fived. Luna rolled her eyes and turned to K.C. hitting her arm.

"Whatever, you guys are going home with me after school so we can change and get ready for the football game." She said with excitement dripping from her lips right as the bell rang for 5th period.

"Where is it again?" I asked as she walked away from K.C. and I.

Without turning back she yelled back "Crestwood Heights."

Dumbfounded, we continued to stare at her back as she walked away.

"Where the fuck is that?!" K.C. Yelled out, shocker no response.