3.)Crestwood Heights

"So a white tank top or here we have a white crop top?" Luna asked as she waved around the two shirts in each hand. My lips pursed together in a train of thought as I analyzed the two shirts. K.C. who was standing next to Luna's dresser that had a mirror hanging ontop of it, was doing her makeup. Looking at Luna through the mirror she did the same as I and inspected the two shirts.

Through the mirror she responds looking at Lunas reflection, "The tank top, it would look good with your low rise jeans."  Nodding in agreement, I started analyze Lunas figure. She was blessed heavily, she's 5'4 and built is slim and lean, lose rise jeans were made for her long torso. Her butt is a bit small yet round and her breasts are pretty big but not to the point were there double D's. 

"Yeah same, wear the tank top." I said as I got up and walked over to K.C., zipping my makeup bag open I pulled out my born this way concealer. Applying some under my eyes and under my cheekbones, I pulled out my beauty blender and began blending as K.C. spoke.

"Blanca stopped talking to Lucas" she announced with grin on her lips, what the fuck.

"Seriously dude, I tell you one thing and this is what you decide to do with the information."

Luna began jumping up and down with excitement, already knowing what she was gonna say before she said it.

"Perfect now we can find you a new man!!!" she said in content as she came up behind K.C. and I to reach for her perfume bottle. This is why I didn't want to tell her because I knew she was gonna start bothering me about being single.

"Yeah as if, everytime we go to your friend parties I always get hit on by the short assholes. You can't be my height and get made if I say no." Those weirdos always get mad and start calling me fat and ugly like damn you wanted me a second ago and now Im a whale. Oh, so Im not cute no more. Humbling really.

"Alright calm down you never know even its an all boys school so theres more choices." She said dropping the little hint that we in fact did not know. An all boys chool is the gayest thing I've ever  heard, do they not interact with woman. You pay all that money just for your boys not to meet woman or what?

"So he's gay?" K.C. asked in a serious tone making me giggle from her lack of sincerity. Lunas faced dropped as she proceeded to put on her shirt, with her hands still in the air and her shirt barely covering her bra. She huffed as she pulled down the rest of her shirt , turning around towards her closet she searched for something.

"Maybe but he got hard pretty fast when I sucked his-" Throwing a pillow out her I screamed in horror before she could finish her sentence. K.C. fell back on the bed dying from laughter as Luna chuckled without turning around moving her her hangers around.

"Just shut up, weirdo. No one wants to know that shit." I said in disgust trying not to laugh from how disturbing she can be. Still searching her closet, I had turned back around to the mirror continuing to bake my face. I looked down to grab my fluffy brush when I noticed a makeup stain in the middle of my shirt.

"Luna can I borrow a white hoodie my shirts stained?" I asked her as i continued to try and wipe off the makeup stain that wouldnt budge.

"Same can I wear your white mini zip up?" K.C. Shouted from the bed as Luna threw the zip up onto the bed. I looked over to Luna as she continued to search through the closet and walked up to her.

"You need help?"

She looked over to me and nodded silently, looking over to her hand I noticed she was holding onto this white hoodie that said 'Oak Valley'. Luna had dated a guy freshman year, Liam, and they were together up until February. They were hella toxic always off and on and they were eachothers first. He moved on two weeks later with the girl hes now with and Luna still loves him. Sure, shes hooked up with other guys but its just so she can forget him.