Character info: Furaito Tsubasa

Get ready for this one because there is a lot.

This is gonna be a handful.

Furaito Tsubasa

Age: 15

Gender: female

Eye colour: green

Quirk:(she actually has 2) 'eagle' & 'monster'

Quirk description: for the eagle quirk, she has green eagle wings. For the monster quirk, she can turn into a pitch-black monster with red eyes.

Quirk drawbacks: if her wings get too wet, she wont be able to fly properly. Her monster quirk is partially sentient & has a chance of taking over.

Extra information: she is dyslexic. Her parents were killed when she was 3 & she had guardians ever since. Her guardians are also the main reason she has trauma. She has blonde hair gelled up but some not to cover a scar(& failing miserably). She met Tokoyami in middle school & they were friends ever since, which is why Tokoyami is the only one that knows about her trauma. She wears fingerless gloves to hide the scars on her hands. She joined class 1-A after the internships after Hawks taught her how to fly(I'm not going to explain that bc it would take forever). She can also play a lot of instuments(I'm not listing all of them) & the one she plays most often is the electric guitar.

 She can also play a lot of instuments(I'm not listing all of them) & the one she plays most often is the electric guitar

Here is a drawing I did of Tsubasa. The wings gave me so much trouble🙁.

(Don't worry, I don't traumatise all of my OCs.)