Part 26

Rain is just quiet he close his eyes and sighed,he look up and said sorry but i will go alone...."

Tharn get up and said no son you can't go alone!

Rain shout "so what should i do dad! my family,husband and bestfriend is in danger and you want me to stay here!"

Tharn = we will do something baby you don't have to go alone there!

Rain = but it's the only way to save them!

Tharn said in stern voice "rain i am telling you are not going anywhere!"

Type look at tharn and said to james "james take rain to room please"

James nodded and said rain! please come!"james take rain to room by pulling his arm he close the door and see rain who is sitting in bed and crying,james go and sit beside him and said rain! don't cry naa!

Rain look at him in teary eyes and hug him and said so what....should i do james i.....can't leave....my family there..."

James nodded and think something and said i have a idea!

Rain get and said what idea!?,james wipe his tears and whispered something in his ears

Rain get happy and said omg this is plan amazing!!

James = i know rain now let's sleep for now!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And here in a abandoned house,we can see phai and net whose are struggling to free

Phai = fuck! Net do something!

Net = i am trying p'phai!!

Suddenly they heard "hello guys!" someone came to him,phai look up and shout "you bastard ken! why did you kidnapped our whole family!"

Ken laugh and said did you forgot what you did to me!

Flashback~~~

Phai take ken to abandoned place and said so you are ken right?

Ken = yeah! and who are you! Why the fuck you interrupted me!

Phai punch him and said first tell me why the fuck you forced my brother rain!?

Ken stand up and said with a smile "oh so you are his brother haan? And yes i forced him because he is damn sexy and i want to taste him and want to fuc--

Suddenly phai punch him again,he fell on ground,phai grabbed his collar and said in anger "keep your dirty thoughts to yourself! How dare you to say that to me!!Be thankful that uncle vegas and phayu are not here,otherwise you would not be alive yet!!

Ken laugh and said i am not scared of anyone you don't know who am i haan?!!

Phai = i don't care who you are i don't have any interest to know!

Now phai start to beat ken like beast,he twist his hand to his back,he shout in pain and then he punch him again

After some time,phai get up and said don't dare to do this again otherwise i will make your life hell!

Saying that phai left the place,ken get up and clean himself and grinned his teeth in anger and said you don't know who you messed with idiot! Now i will show you what hell is!!

Flashback ends~~~

Ken = you don't know who am i? I am telling you now! I am son of the mr.Joseph!! Thailand's no.1 billionaire and i know you all are no.1 mafias and my dad also have friendship with you all but!!.....you insulted me that day and i have very smart brain that i captured your whole family i know you all are very clever!

Phai = wait! You are mr.Joseph son buy they always tell us that there son is very kind hearted and nice but! You are the bastard!

Ken laugh and said i know my dad is nice and good but it's not interesting! Why would i have to be nice! it's all boring!

Phai = you bastard leave us!! If you want to live!

Ken laugh and said don't you think i will get scared and first i want to taste my rain baby who will coming here to save his beloved family!

Phai shout "don't dare to do anything!"

Ken = first you will think about your boyfriend! We see him and he is pregnant right?

Phai want to beat him,he shout "don't dare to do anything to sky i will kill you!!"

Ken laugh and said oh you love your boyfriend so much haan? don't worry i will don't do anything to them i just want him and rain's fucking boyfriend to see rain who will moaning for me and i am fucking him deeper and deeper infront of his boyfriend and bestfriend!

Saying that he go to another room where we see phayu and sky who are tied with chair

Phayu see him and said hey! Who are you! Why you kidnap us!

Ken just laugh a little and said wait and watch i will show you the most heart-breaking scene in front of your eyes....

To be continued......