Chapter 4 : The Guild and Revelation

(Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV)

Arisu and I were heading towards the Central Market Guild after just finishing our classes. She's looking pretty smug after her utter dominance over every student at the Magic class earlier, due to her adept knowledge.. She was able to master the basics and use Magic proficiently. Of course i could have done the same, or even better but I'd rather not gather more attention.. The Physical Class's incident was tiring enough.

When i look at her, a strange feeling of wanting to place my hand on top of her head tries to emerge, what silly thoughts but i think it's called the human instinct of petting a cute animal.. Odd. She does look kind of cute right now, she acts slightly like a cat if i describe her.

I embraced my instincts for once and placed my hand on Arisu's head and patted it gently, she recoiled in surprise.. Should I have never done that?

"Uhm.. Kiyotaka.. What are you doing right now?.." She asked me with her cheeks painted with a slight reddish hue. Is she not feeling well? I should probably explain my actions.

"Im patting your head, what else?" I bluntly respond. She sighs and goes back to her smug smile, she then holds the hand that im using to pat her head.

"Fufufu~ Well then... Continue doing this.. It feels warm" she said. Well.. I cannot deny, this does feel slightly relaxing.. I wonder.. What would have happen if we didnt get transported in this world?

Well.. Those thoughts should be for another time.. Since im currently spending my time walking with my childhood friend, these are the times i should cherish.. Who knows, maybe ill experience more exciting things, but i should leave that for the future.

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

Timeskip : 20 minutes

[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]π[]

We soon arrived at the entrance of the Marketplace, according to the map the Guild should be located at the center. The Market itself was massive.. It would have been called a entertainment district back on earth. There were alot of vendors and merchants, Academy staff and students alike sold their products which included General necessities, Alchemy materials, and Equipment.

"Lets take a look at some of the things being sold here after we register our Guild."

Arisu nodded and held my hand attempting to not be swept away and get lost due to the amount of people on the pathways and streets. After a couple minutes of walking we arrived at the Guild Headquarters. The whole place was full to the brim with countless students taking om quests and claiming their rewards, most of them are all well equiped.

"Kiyotaka over there.."

Arisu said while pointing to the front desk where a Staff member is located. I nodded in response and we both walked towards the front desk. I followed behind Arisu as she begun to dicuss with the Guild Staff on the Guild registration.
After a few minutes she concluded the business and turned to look back at me, i wonder what shes going to ask me for?

"Huh.. You two belong to the Otherworlder's Class?.. Intresting that students from that class would be registering a guild this quickly.." The Guild Staff said. "Anyways, everything is almost done i only need the name for your guild"

"Hey Kiyotaka, what should be the name for our Guild?" Huh.. Thats something i did not expect her to ask me.. Well im not the most creative person in terms of these subjects..

"Elite"

"That would be the name of our guild, well.. It was the best i could think of."