Context and Bio

This is kinda a stupid idea, but I wanna give it a try. Basically, I remember there's a lot of RWBY/MHA/Naruto character X Harem fanfics and I thought "What about a Yugi X Harem?"

Though, first off, I better give some context so that the story can make some sense when it comes to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story Context
⚠️ Please read, kinda important ⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so here are the contexts for this story:

(1) Kuoh Academy
For this fanfic, Kuoh Academy is going to be a college instead of a high school. Also, a portion of the school is going to be similar to the Duel Academies from GX and 5Ds, due to Kaiba investing a lot of money into Kuoh Academy when they were collecting funds to make the school Co-ed.

(2) Spirit World/Underworld
For this fanfic, the Spirit World from Yu-Gi-Oh and the Underworld from High School DxD are going to be the same world. However, the Spirits are going to be a lot weaker than the devils, angels, and fallen angels, and they can't survive in the human world under normal situations, which is why they can't fully manifest in the human world.

(3) Shadow Games
The Shadow Games return, but instead it'll be used by the supernatural like Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels. During a Shadow Games, Monster Spirits are able to be summoned into the human world, but they are able to be killed as well. What's more, the winner of a Shadow Game is able to decide the fate of the loser, where they can either kill them, Spare them (Angels and some Devils only), turn them into mind controlled slaves (Fallen Angels and evil Devils only), or turn them into a Peerage member (Devils only).

(4) Yu-Gi-Oh Characters
Besides Yugi Muto and a Hidden character, no one from the Yu-Gi-Oh anime/manga will be in the fanfic, except for some monster spirits, like Kuriboh or Dark Magician Girl (not romancable).

(5) Devil/Angel/Fallen Angel Decks
The way Duels work between the three factions is similar to how the duels were in the VR portion of the Battle City arc, where the Devil/Angel/Fallen Angel are Deck Masters of sorts with their decks complementing them. What's more, each faction uses one of the new archetype added into this fanfic: Devil, Angel, and Fallen Angel monster cards.

Devil Decks
The decks used by Devils are made to support bringing our powerhouse monsters with ease, using Synchros, XYZ, and Ritual cards. However, they can't use Angel/Fallen Angel cards.

Angel Decks
The decks used by Angels are made to support LP recovery and defense. What's more, out of the three factions, they are the only ones able to summon 2 monsters per turn while also being able to have up to 10 monsters on the field so long as they don't have spells or trap cards on the field. What's more, they can't use Devil/Fallen Angel cards.

Fallen Angel Decks
The decks used by Fallen Angels are kinda the opposite to Angel decks, since they lose the ability to double summon and to be able to summon more than 5 monsters. Instead, they gain the ability to summon high lvl monsters without tributes, only they have to wait until after their first turn. What's more, they are able to use some Devil/Angel cards, though not a lot.

Reincarnated Devil Decks
For Reincarnated Devils, they're able to use any cards/decks besides any of the Devil/Angel/Fallen Angel Decks (meaning they can't use those cards) except for the Devil cards associated with their King. For example, Issei can't use Devil cards associated with the Sitri family. What's more, they can't use Devil cards stronger than their King, meaning Issei can't use cards associated with Sirzech or Zeoticus.