*TEN*

*Namika's POV*

I already changed after the rituals...It's 12:30 AM and the music is going on in highest volume..... It's my wedding night but the happiness a bride should feel is not present here.... Varmala is already done and now it's wedding time.. the way he sat on knees when I made him wear garland was a mesmerizing thing but it's all fake...

Even if vansh treat me good, after gaining my v-card he'll back to his girls... He lies.. fakes everything to me, that hugs, that kisses... This chocolate all are fake still I'm eating and it taste good... and reduced my pain... It wasn't hurting much but it was a little, how he know but...? Ohh he's doctor and my icecream they're in his car shit...

"Ma'am vansh sir send this bag to you" ma'am the word paralyze me for a good moment it didn't effect much cause the servant was a lady.... She smiled and placed the bag on table.... I came out with the little trauma nd shook my head to throw the feeling.....

I open the bag there was all my icecreams and there was a letter

"'If you wanna eat all then eat but take this tablet later
~your husband"'

I searched for the medicine and there was one I searched the name in goggle to confirm what if he gave me poison..? It says it's a tablet of cough and cold with low power.... Okay.... But why..? Is this all for my body..? Money..? No he's having already... Pleasure....? I'm his to-be-wife he'll take it anyway after marrige...

"Namika let's go or your husband will kill everyone" naina told me while laughing...

"Don't tell anything naina" I said fixing my nose piece with emoticonless face....

"He literally asked everyone
'is she okay..?'
'she don't wanna come..?'
'is she dressed like bride...?'
and what not" she said while talking to herself while her hands are in air swinging...

"I'm sooooooo happy that you're getting a man like him" she said and I fake smiled and went towards wedding hall....

*Author's POV*

Vansh's heart skipped a beat seeing her bride infront of him he was looking like a lost puppy

Vansh's heart skipped a beat seeing her bride infront of him he was looking like a lost puppy... His steps were making ways towards her without him knowing he stopped in front of namika and looked at her eyes, the brown eyes of her are making him weak, the eye contact they contain was ethereal and the people here present can't see the emotions behind it....