*ELEVEN*

*Vansh's POV*

We took blessings of everyone and it's 8:30 already so we went to airport to drop mumma.. papa and naman... They're my everything although they don't live with me but now I have my own world, my universe, my bug.. that doesn't mean that I don't love them anymore... They're my everything in my world but she's my world. I revolve around her if she's not their my world will collapse..
Mrs. Namika Vansh Singh it sounds sooo fvcking good!!! I was in my thoughts suddenly naman pinched me I startled... and hit him in shoulder..

"What..?" I asked fixing my suit...

"If it'll be girl then her name should be 'vamika' okay..?" He said giggling near my left ear and namika was on my right hope she didn't heard or she'll start offending....

"It's not even a day to our marriage naman" I said crossing my arms while looking towards my wife talking with my father's wife...

"But I know that you can't control" he said laughing like how dare he..? I can control but in case of her can I..? No but still..... I grabbed his ears and rotated it but when all saw with the frown I acted as it's my love I tapped his cheeks and hugged him....

"Tu mil bete mai baad m batata hu" I tapped or more hit him in his back... then I pulled...

"Vansh take care of her.. now she's your treasure" mumma said caressing her cheeks and I felt urge to touch them as well but I have to wait.....

"Ji mumma I'll always" bug looked at me with her beautiful eyes which were screaming loudly why you're lying...? Yea she's so simple to read just like an open book.... I nodded to her that it's true, she gave me a whatever look and turned her head...

"Beta I'll miss you and parcel the sweet you'll make on first rasoi" he said while hugging her.... They both were like that for some minutes and namika got tears in her eyes... No please don't that's stabbing me... Papa got moist in his eyes as well why all are making my wife emotional...?

"Papa you all will come soon Right..? This man will not take care of me like you do" she said pointing towards me... Huh..!? My eyes were doubled seriously..?I'll not take care of her..? Then who took care of her before..? chocolate..? Or me..?

"He'll namika he may look like hulk and cold from outside but he'll" That's my dad... Dad hugged me and they all hugged namika then me.... They all left after we hugged each other in a family hug but my eyes are glued on her the way she laughed from heart the way she make mumma.. papa and naman smile... Her actions are enough for spreading love....

Now the three are in the flight all gone but I was looking at bug who's still trying to see a glimpse of them....

"Aren't we going...?" She asked but I was so into looking at her that I didn't realize what I said..

"Where..?" I asked while my gaze was only roaming on her face...

"Our house aren't we going our home..?" She asked raising her eyebrows with her doe eyes she looked like a baby....Mine bug ..

" 'Our home' yea let's go" I said intertwining her hands in mine and made her sit on the seat next to me.... She was looking at our hand like it's a forbidden thing or its a bomb which will explode.. and of course for me it's heaven... Her not so large hands connectedness feels adorable umm okay honestly it's sensual...

We reached 'our home' the way she told our home was pleasure for my ears.... Where I'll make her mine and she'll love the place

We entered the gate my house is sorry now our house is full of maids and servant for tonight's reception...

from here I can't describe you have to

*Author's POV*

Okay let me do it...