Chapter 21

The land acquisition is going well. As time went by, the vegetables in the field grew well and I expanded the field nicely.That's when the accident happened.

a group of beaten males come running to me. I first heal them and then ask who are you being bullied by?
we were beaten by the vegetables and plants! they shout
huh?
We were working in the field, and the sunflowers spat seeds at us. they were small and they hurt so much that my face was swollen! they say. and those long beans burst as soon as anyone got close and blew holes in my fur skirt!
i go to the field to see really big sun flowers oh dear i say
i go over to them and they try to attack me but bai di covers be thanks bai di i say it looks like they really do attack i say
Why would they think I place my hands on the ground and feel the plants 'ah so that is it'i say.
what is it bai di asks.
We have to be gentle with them. I say this: I walk over to one and gently place my hands on it and ask can you please give me your seeds? I open a bag and wait and like that the sunflower puts its seeds gently in the bag. see i say.
the orcs nod and do as i told them to do and it works i walk over to the sun flowers and say if someone like an intruder comes attack them and we will take good care of you oke? I ask and the sunflowers nod.

looks like we got some defense i say to bai di who nods.

The sunflowers and beans grow well in the defense line and I have been helping the orcs train but we have not had time to have a concert again but we will find a time.

Now animals and beasts are active, sunflowers and long beans may not be enough, bai di says.
Why not set some traps? i ask
traps? they all ask.
it's easy, you dig a pit and then cover it with grass and leaves to deceive others,wild animals or intruders will fall in when stepping on it, but i personally like to put spikes on the bottom to make the trap deadly we can even put pouision on it i say
That's a good idea they say and we get busy with that and some other orcs help as well and soon we had the traps done we put spikes in the bottom and also put poison on the spikes I did put markings that only our trib knew about so they wouldn't fall in.
The venom came from Sangye.

I am playing with my children now. They have grown quite a bit but I feel the stare of someone on me but I just shake it off.

(should i give her a gift?) xue ling thought about looking at the female play with her cubs.

no one pov
that night woke up and went out but was caught but the dark moon mu qing was also there and they went after sangye some fell in the traps and were then attacked by the sunflowers and the long beans this allured the wolf how where ready to attack back leaving sangye to go to this home.

When he got there, Bai di asked what was going on.
more than 200 beasts of the temple came,but 40 of them died in the traps! sangye says
get ready to fight shuang yun shouts at his comrades as they charge into battle on the other hand yae miko is taking the females and cubs to the space ets take a look.

they were all in the space now and yae miko was checking if everyone was there, everyone was there but then mu xiang ran to her holding her and yae mikos cubs (they were on a playdate together) yae miko noah is not here he went outside to play so he is still out there she shouts. everyone stay here we will win they all cheer as she leaves

yamiko pov
(noah my child is out there and i don't know where) i get out and look around the mountain to spot noah, i can see people fighting but i don't see noah i panic where is he i then hear a whine (noah) i rush towards the sound of him and come to the sight of a snake beast man about to kill MY CHILD before i know it i have noah in one of my arms and in the other the men unconscious (wow i guess this is the strength of a mother) i put the man in my own space (i will teach a lesson to my son using him)
i look around at these beast that just invaded and see my tribes man get hurt and think to myself ( i will kill them in one go)