Chapter 36

(WHAT!!!!!! YOUR HIGHNESS!!!! BAI DI IS ROYAL IS THIS THE SECRET!!!! HOLY SHIT) I think I was shocked.
you are finally back, he says.
The guy is also shocked and xue ling looks like he is frowning.
your highness, the king has been looking for you ever since you left the sun city, please come back with us! he shouts.
xiong shu, get up. this is not the place to talk, bai di says.
yes! capture all these thugs who harmed our prince. they'll be punished later! the bear now known as xiong shu says.
you can't arrest me! I'm the son of the city lord! the guy yells.
How dare you try to harm the second prince of the sun city? you deserve death by the law! Xiong Shi says.
but bai di stops him, xiong shu gives him to the lord of the red crystal city. That old man knows how to handle this.
yes! Xiong Shi says.
(I'm the only son my father has. i'm safe now) the guy though.

little miko let's go,you too xue ling we are going to the space and tomorrow we will go, bai di says

Fine, he says and we go somewhere no one can see and I open the space and bai di walks in and I say: just walk in xue ling, which we don't have all day.
When xue ling is finally in, I also walk through and close the portal of sorts and then turn to xue ling, welcome to my space house, I say with a bow.
looking around i can see how amazed he is. I guess it is not too bad, he says.
glad you like it, i say.
I will cook now. See you at dinner, I say and walk to make dinner. When we eat xue ling can't stop eating and finds it really delicious.
The next day the lord or red crystal city came to apologize and offered the golden thread flower to bai di who gave it to me. under the protection of xiong shu and the guards, bai di and I headed to the sun city. xue ling has also been following but has been keeping his distance since finding out bai di identatie and i gave bai di a long talk about the fact he kept this from me. Four days later, we made it to the sun city.
( so this is the sun city! the huge city standing in the desert is much gidder than the red crystal city!) I think about looking around.
I pull my hood off and wear my clothes in a familiar form as they are comfortable.
let's go in, bai di says.
okay i say as we walk in.
The outer city is divided into three parts, the outlying part houses for the poor. the middle part houses for regular citizens, and the innermost part is for merchants to live, bai di explains.
some people then notice him and kneel and say: your highness! and he nods at them gently.
let's get into the inner city, says bai di, the inner city is divided into half. The left half houses are for noble beasts, and the right half is for the followers serving the high priest and the god's envoys. an ordinary beast can't enter the inner city without permission, bai di explains.
wow i say.
so this is the palace, bai di says ( i haven't been here in a long time) he thinks.
Then Xue Ling shows up and says: I have something to do. sorry i can't accompany you into the palace. i'll come find you in three days, take care of your mother, he says the last bit to the lotus who is now around my neck.
Where are you going? i ask.
I'm going to see an old friend. Here's something for you he says handing me a flute, if you are in danger blow it. I'll think about helping you.
Oke thanks, i say.
I don't accept verbal thanks he says before kissing me and quickly flying off.
ah did he really just do that i shout.
Then I heard a male voice shout: BAI DI!!!
we both turn around and i see a younger male who looks like bai di run to us.
bai di, you're finally back!
bai di seems happy and says bai luo...
They both enbrach each other and he says yesterday when I heard the news that you were coming back, I got so excited that I couldn't sleep all night!,bai luo says.

looks like you've grown a lot, bai di says.
i gasp and that seems to get their attention, are you bai di little brother! i ask.
bai di you should have told me, now look at me being impolite, now come on and introduce me! I say hiking him with a light punch in the arm.
right sorry miko, this is my younger brother bai luo, bai di says.
It is great to meet you. I am Yae Miko, you older brother's partner, I say, introduce myself.
(what a pretty female!) bai luo thinks.
i'll take you to meet my dad, bai di says.
(wait- wait aah i am going to meet his dad) i think I panicked.
Father is in the inner room of the palace. let's go together, bai luo says.
WAIT but how could i go empty handed that is so rude and this is my first impression on him aah... BAI DI you should have told me do i look presentable to you, i ask frantically.
don't worry you look fine and you don't need to bring anything he says.
oke fine but i will talk to you about all this later, i say.
ok fine let's go then, bai di says and we walk to the bedroom of his father.
(I've never seen such a beautiful and delicate female before. Her hair is so smooth and her skin is white and tender.I can't take my eyes off her...) bai luo thought following the two.
What's wrong bai luo? asks Bai di.
you just went on a trip and came back with such a beautiful partner. I should've followed you! bai luo say.
you flatter me, i say.
puff, i heard that male beasts would become protective of their mates. turns out it's true. bai luo says.
he can be possessive at times, i say.
haha, let's go see father, bai luo says.
we reach a door and bai luo say: father's inside, you guys go ahead i'll arrange rooms for you..
We lopen in.
( the air feels heavy here!) Why are all the windows and doors tightly closed? I ask.
The king is sick, so we can't open the windows to let in the air. The high priest gave strict orders. a guard says.
the high priest? bai di asks.
(bai di's muscles tensed i wonder why?)
is my second son back? asks a voice
father! bai di says.
you haven't returned to the sun city for three years. i thought you'd never see me again, bai ming says.
i was delayed by some matters so i came back a bit late, bai di says.
no matter what others say, this will always be your home, you must have something to ask for this time, right? Bai Ming asks.
Besides visiting you, I do have a favor to ask. it's about the dark moon temple... bai di says.
The dark moon temple has been restless for the past two years, and the main city is aware of it. I'll have Xiong Shu lead a team to the dark moon city and teach them a lesson. bai ming says but begins to cough at the end. Father has some water bai di says.
my son! families should always support each other. if i leave this world one day. you and bai luo must take care of each other and never let any grievances come between you! he says.
we will, bai di says.
(bai di's father is seriously ill)
I trust you. I heard that you've found your partner. bai ming asks.
ah yes that is me it is nice to meet you, i say bowing to him.
this girl and you are a good match, he says. Thank you, I say.
I hope you can have some children with my second son. My condition is getting worse. I may not see your children being born... he says coughing.
oh about that father... we already have children, bai di says.
What do you do? Bai Ming asks.
but begins to cough blood.