Chapter 4

Mia Belle

The next morning, I woke up wrapped in Liam's arms- again. But this time, he was no longer a stranger, and I was quite relieved and comfortable, actually. The warmth radiating from his body made me very delighted, and I smiled, thinking of all the possibilities of this working out between us.

Looking up at his face, I see that he's still fast asleep, and his face is totally adorable. I imagine having a son who looks just like Liam, and there's nothing to do but smile. Adorable.

I'm about to get out of bed, but is pulled back into his arms. When I look up at him, he's wide awake and grinning, showing his white dazzling teeth.

"Where are you going, little lady?" He asks, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

I feel my cheeks turn crimson. "I need to pee," I whisper and he frowns, but lets me go.

When I get back to the bedroom, he's already dressed and I frown at not having to cuddle with him any longer. That's the best sleep I've had in a very long time. Actually, forever.

However, a moment later, he answers my unspoken question. "I want to take you out for breakfast. And if it's okay, you could spend the weekend with me...Please?" He pouts and looking at him, I have no choice but to agree. Why would I dare argue with him on this? His pout is adorable and I want to spend more time with him, anyway. So, this is a win-win situation.

I nod. "I'd love to."

He kisses my cheek, tells me to get ready, and then leaves. I immediately go to take a bath. When I'm out of the bathroom and wiped, I walk to my closet, and grab an outfit to wear. I put on a black and white flannel shirt that fits me like a mini dress and a pair of black maternity leggings that fit my baby bump perfectly. I let my curly blond hair fall down my back, then quickly grab my wrist-watch and a pair of black flats. I'm not really a fan of make-up so I don't bother putting any.

Remembering that I'm spending the weekend with Liam, I grab enough everything I could possibly need and place them in a duffle bag. I grab my handbag with the correct books for Monday's afternoon session as I'll be going to the appointment in the morning.

When I'm about to lift the duffle-bag with my extra clothes, Liam enters the room, grabs it and my hand-bag from my hands. "I'll take these," He said as he left the room. I shrug. He gets to carry the load, anyway. I quickly grab my old blackberry and follow him.

Zoe is in the living room doing some work on her laptop when we enter. She smiles at me, and gives me her famous accusing look. I blush.

"I'll see you on Monday. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do." 

I giggle. I'm not at all offended by Zoe's teasing. That's how we are. "That's okay. I'm already knocked up anyway."

Both Liam and Zoe start to laugh and my cheeks heat up. Getting uncomfortable, I leave the room and stand next to the elevator, waiting for Liam.

~**~

When we get to the ground floor, there are two SUVs parked outside and a man leaning against the one behind. I remember him from yesterday. He was one of Liam's companions at the campus. He's dressed all in black and has one of secret agents' ear plug. I realize that he's a body-guard.

He nods at Liam, opens the door and smiles at me. I get in and Liam follows me inside. Talk about 'class' in a vehicle. These SUVs surely cost a fortune from what I could see, and Liam didn't seem like someone who would care about the price of anything.