Sequel!!

You've been asking about a sequel, and I've finally made a decision.

YES, I am doing a sequel, called 'Saving Khloe' with Logan's story.

The plot is still being written/ finalized, so things are prone to being changed, like the title or plot. I'm just all over the place right now! Please be patient as I try writing this story, and please bear in mind that I'm no professional. 

SYNOPSIS:

Logan Novak as everyone knows, is the hot CEO of the billion dollar Novak Industries. He has all the characteristics of a player, and one could say he's following in his dad's footsteps. However, he has a secret agenda that only his family and close friends know about.

His secret? He was a member of the Delta Force, a branch of the US Special Forces Unit in the US Army. He gave up that aspect of his life to run his family's company, and he can't say he hates what he's doing. A different woman every night? Who would dare give that up?

He hasn't been out in the field in 3 years, since he became CEO, and he's not about to go back. However, when the general reaches out to him, he has no choice but to assist his mentor in finding his daughter who is being held hostage.

One classified case will change his life forever.