Chapter 5

Hey to whoever has read my book sorry ive been gone for quite a while I honestly forgot i had whattpad but im here to continue making the book and hopefully finish it
<—————————————————————————>

Error's POV
I sat there in my blue bean bag chair making a a bace for a new puppet. I could hear the others chatting away doing their own little thing. I smile ever so slightly, as i went to put down my supplies pain shot through my bones causing me to tremble and fall to the floor. I groan as errors shrouded my vision. I tried to say anything something but when I opened my mouth nothing came out. I looked through the errors to see if i can notice anything. White,white, the puppets but the puppets arnt moving or talking which is... odd to say the least the only time they're like this is when... someone's here but who. The pain got worse so did the errors that shrouded my vision. Before long i crashed.

Fresh pov
I skated through a couple Aus looking for a host as I searched I couldn't help but think about the one weird skeleton i saw in outertale a while back. The power he had was quite extraordinary. I skated around till i found a nice au to pray on. I found the sans of the au and stalked it for a bit before I figured out the right time to pounce. Once he fell asleep I crawled out of the socket of the host i was currently in as I let out a happy low rumble almost a purr sound before i made my move. I infiltrated the sans's body. I felt him fall to the ground. He let out a scream as he scratched at his chest to try and get to me. It took about a minute before i took over his body. I picked up my clothes and dusted the dust of of them and put them on. I summoned a rainbow bone and stuck it into the snow. I watched the world around me turned colorful bare buildings now covered in graffiti with words like rad or funky. The monsters also changed. They were dressed in 90's attire and talking like me. I smile a bit but this was short lived as after 3 minutes the Au's code started getting glitchy and unstable. I sigh as I watched the monsters start screaming and running some even dusting. I watched as chunks of the world disappear till nothing was left except a white void. I pause for a second and looked around what used to be the au. Ï paused for a second and i felt it. I felt the power of the weird skeleton that was in outertale. I followed it till i came across this weird looking place with strings that lead up for miles. Souls and what looked to be some puppets hang from the strings. I look down and I see puppets on the ground as well i guess this dude really likes puppets. I look ahead to see him on the floor glitching? This skeleton just keeps getting more and more interesting. I watch as the glitches got worse it got so bad he went limp after about 3 minutes i left.

Error's pov
I groan as i wake up to water and some chocolate next to me. I looked around and noticed that some of the puppets were huddled around me. I must've rebooted. I wonder what happened i'll just have to ask the puppets later. I sat down and at some chocolate while watching my favorite show Undernovela. "G0 /-\sg0ro!" I smile a bit as I pick up an unfinished puppet bace and make the sans from undernovela.